Mac Dre & Little Bruce CD's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
not on a site one of myu friends 6otta burned cd with 11 tracks on it dont know how he 6ot it but some ofe the son6s are on treal tv too

Jan 31, 2003
That's what I like bout Dre, all his albums sound different than the last one. Not one has sounded the same. Except for Romp 1 and Stupid doo doo - they got the same feel to 'em.

Dude works with different producers every album - and he can match up and rap to the different styles perfectly. Eeuhhhh!

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
That song off Treal TV is real tight, "Let Me hear U scream, We some fiends, For heem and sticky green", the new Dubee beats sounded real cool too, does anyone know whats on this DVD, it coudn't possibly top treal tv, it would be cool if it was footege of the recording of Al boo boo

Feb 19, 2003
YEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

JsAHogg said:
That's what I like bout Dre, all his albums sound different than the last one. Not one has sounded the same. Except for Romp 1 and Stupid doo doo - they got the same feel to 'em.

Dude works with different producers every album - and he can match up and rap to the different styles perfectly. Eeuhhhh!
Agreed. And even when he's not coming as well as he lyrically can, Dreezy can still make you laugh, and that counts for something. MAC DAMMIT MAN AND FRIENDS was the only CD he's put out that I wasn't feeling, and that was mainly because half of those songs sounded so..."unfinished." (I've heard that ROMP #3 wasn't too good, either, but I haven't listened to that one yet).

The only thing that I didn't like about THIZELLE was that a couple of songs sounded like they weren't engineered right--the bass on "Han Solo" and "Big Breaded" sounded like it was a little higher in the mix than it should have been. Cool CD anyway...not a classic, but still fun. And hey, you never know--maybe it was MD's purpose for those overly bassed-up tracks to sound like they did. After all, he DID choose a psychedelic, trippy-looking cover for THIZELLE. Can't wait for AL BOO BOO to finally come out!
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

PEACE!

Feb 12, 2003
mac dre is still dope as fuck i dont care what anybody says listen to him on psd rydah turfmatic all them cd's hes still 6ot it

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Mac Dre makes hits and nows how he wants to sound. I like original shit but at first I wasn't feeling Thizzelle Washington. But it was one of the best cds of the year after I listened to it over 50 times and got Treal TV. "Preppy Pimp, Crestside Ridah" he does his own thing and is well respected for good reason.

Feb 12, 2003
people who just listen over mac dre shit once and say ohh this aint as 6ood as romp 1 or stupid doo doo dumb but i soak on all his shit and at parties his music shits on most music. people who live the same kinna lifestyle (thizzin, pretty much doin whatever yolu want) feel his music more and after people seen treal tv they started to feel thizzelle and shit but i felt it when it came out. you 6otta be into the whole lifestyle and 6o with the music mayne.