Mac Dre & Little Bruce CD's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
@SAV-MAN - what in the world are you thinking, bro? You HAVE to go out and purchase Romp 2. That cd is offffff thhheeee HOOOOOOOOOK. Lots of people don't feel it. All the songs are produced by Dre himself with a weird It grows on it. There are some collabo's on that cd and some lyrics that'll blow the scrill out your beenie cap. Watch out. Dubee spits heat. Reek Daddy and Mac Dre have a song ("The Throw") that's off the hook too.

In fact, I got all talkin about it so I'm gonna go put it on now.

Feb 19, 2003
Hmmmmmmmm...I just might do that...

JsAHogg said:
@SAV-MAN - what in the world are you thinking, bro? You HAVE to go out and purchase Romp 2. That cd is offffff thhheeee HOOOOOOOOOK. Lots of people don't feel it. All the songs are produced by Dre himself with a weird It grows on it. There are some collabo's on that cd and some lyrics that'll blow the scrill out your beenie cap. Watch out. Dubee spits heat. Reek Daddy and Mac Dre have a song ("The Throw") that's off the hook too.

In fact, I got all talkin about it so I'm gonna go put it on now.
Thanks for the info...actually, my not having bought it has nothing to do w/ what people say about it--I live in an area where underground Bay CDs are hard to come by (especially since Bayside's Urban division fell apart). I'll have to see if I can special-order it somewhere (assuming that it hasn't gone out of print), since I can't remember seeing that CD in stock at any of the stores where I live (I wonder if Frisco Street Show has it).

PEACE!

Feb 19, 2003
"I'm De Rapper Gone Bad, Mista Stupid Doo Doo Dumb..."

j cee said:
people who just listen over mac dre shit once and say ohh this aint as 6ood as romp 1 or stupid doo doo dumb but i soak on all his shit and at parties his music shits on most music. people who live the same kinna lifestyle (thizzin, pretty much doin whatever yolu want) feel his music more and after people seen treal tv they started to feel thizzelle and shit but i felt it when it came out. you 6otta be into the whole lifestyle and 6o with the music mayne.
Real talk. The more of a "living life to the fullest" kind of person you are, and the fewer personal hang-ups you have, the more you'll be able to get into MD's post-RAPPER GONE BAD work. I just hope AL BOO BOO doesn't get pushed back yet again...

PEACE!