MAC DRE HOLOGRAM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
DONT DO IT, ITS BEEN DONE ALREADY WITH PAC, IT IS WHAT IT IS, WHY U ALWAYS LOOKING TO CAPITALIZE OFF OTHER PEOPLE ?? PROLLY CAUSE UR ALBUMS DONT SELL FOR SHIT IM GUESSING, WITHOUT MAC DRE DUNNA WOULD BE A BROKE ASS BUM, HIS NEW RAP NAME WOULD BE BUMMA
my name is MAC DUNA NOT DUNNA......IM NOT YOUR FATHER NOR YO MAMA ITS NOT MY JOB TO EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW THE WORLD REVOLVES!......CAPITALIZING OFF OTHER PEOPLE IS HOW THEY RUN WALL STREET!....SO THATS HOW IM GONNA RUN SAWYER ST!....OTHER THAN THAT....MAC DRE NAME DOES NOT HELP ME PAY MY BILLS...U- R- A -IDIOT!....I BET I SPENT MO MONEY THAN U EVER SEEN IN YO LIFE!

Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
@ KNO/AOV FUCK YO DEAD FAMILY N FRIENDS!...IT SAY YOU FROM WEST VALLEJO? ILL SMASH ON ANY NIGGA IN VALLEJO IF THEY EVER TALK THAT SHIT TO MY FACE...YOU KNOW WHO I AM....I BEEN TALKIN SHIT ON SICCNESS FOR YEARS AND NEVER GET OR GOT CONFRONTED BY ANY OF YOU SHIT TALKERS!...CAUSE IM AH CLAPPER AND WILL GIVE YOU A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!....I DID VALLEJO NIGGA WIT E40 NOT MAC DRE....OTHER THAN THAT? IM FROM THE CREST SO ITS MAC DRE ERYTHANG!!! AND THATS FOR THE LOVE OF THE CUTTY NOT THE MONEY...

Sep 23, 2006
@ KNO/AOV FUCK YO DEAD FAMILY N FRIENDS!...IT SAY YOU FROM WEST VALLEJO? ILL SMASH ON ANY NIGGA IN VALLEJO IF THEY EVER TALK THAT SHIT TO MY FACE...YOU KNOW WHO I AM....I BEEN TALKIN SHIT ON SICCNESS FOR YEARS AND NEVER GET OR GOT CONFRONTED BY ANY OF YOU SHIT TALKERS!...CAUSE IM AH CLAPPER AND WILL GIVE YOU A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!....I DID VALLEJO NIGGA WIT E40 NOT MAC DRE....OTHER THAN THAT? IM FROM THE CREST SO ITS MAC DRE ERYTHANG!!! AND THATS FOR THE LOVE OF THE CUTTY NOT THE MONEY...
Shut up fag, fuck you and your dumb ass thread

Oct 31, 2007
Thats gone be crazy!!!!! Mac Dre was fun and talented. Good Idea Duna!!!

[video=youtube;i7Ft_tn5-X0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Ft_tn5-X0&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
Never seen u in, around vallejo or heard ur name talked about and damn sure never seen u in the crest. ur gay homie

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
Why do people get all angry when people mention MAc Dre projects. Peeps do all kinds of shit with Pac and Biggies legacy, behind the music,holograms, documentaries, clothing, albums etc...and you dont hear all this hate about that shit, if they wanna make some $ fuck it. if anyhting it gives more exposure t and recognition for the dope music they did. Theres more serious shit to worry about in life.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Why do people get all angry when people mention MAc Dre projects. Peeps do all kinds of shit with Pac and Biggies legacy, behind the music,holograms, documentaries, clothing, albums etc...and you dont hear all this hate about that shit, if they wanna make some $ fuck it. if anyhting it gives more exposure t and recognition for the dope music they did. Theres more serious shit to worry about in life.

Not hate.

Reality.

The fact is Pac & Big's moms get looted out when their names are mentioned..... meanwhile, Dre's daughter is a hooker / stripper & Dre's homies continue to use his name but fail to contribute to his mom & daughter.

how is that not clear to 99% of you people on here?