Mac Dre Hologram at Coachella?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
And that exactly why I'm saying that G Eazy it not bigger than a jacka, 40, mac dre, keak anybody like that. He has no longevity so far so only time will tell if he is cut out for this. He is in the limelight right now but he has to prove that he is really an artist and deserves his spot in hip hop. Otherwise he's gonna be like vanilla ice.
Shut up faggot, your opinion doesn't matter. Go walk around with your Burger King crown you fucking clown.

May 9, 2002
And that exactly why I'm saying that G Eazy it not bigger than a jacka, 40, mac dre, keak anybody like that. He has no longevity so far so only time will tell if he is cut out for this. He is in the limelight right now but he has to prove that he is really an artist and deserves his spot in hip hop. Otherwise he's gonna be like vanilla ice.
When was the last time Jacka had a full page write up in Rolling Stong? Mac Dre? Im gonna guess NEVER. E-40, maybe...but probalby not in a long time. Meanwhile...

Why is G-Eazy Still 'Almost Famous'? | Rolling Stone

And thats from 2 years ago. Read it and youll understand why he is where he is and why you cant find videos on Youtube.

You are delusional bruh. WAAAAAAY delusional G-Eazy is the biggest hip-hop act in the Bay no matter what you think or say.

May 9, 2002
you see how the article mentions top dog. so maybe i know what im talking about? lol

he was already meeting with record labels in 2008, gaurenteed he wasn't poppin on myspace. I was on myspace every damn day in 2008 pushin. who was taking him there may i ask you. See this is exactly what im talking about. Somoene put him at that school thats fa sho. He did his work and I applaud him for that, like i said i respect he didnt quit.
Nothing you just said here detracts from the main thesis (running theme with you): G-eazy is the biggest hip-hop act in the Bay, currently. Period. For the 5th fuckin time. You fuckin imbecile.

Feb 8, 2006
shit fly me accross the country lol
you're delusional bru

you been grinding this long you should take that long hard look in the mirror and realize that you ain't gonna blow

g-eazy has been on tour for 5 years selling out
he was lucky enough to get that hook that pulled him up

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
lol at 'i should have that deal', that crown might be too tight breh. no one is owed success.

quantity doesn't equal quality. so having a bunch of stuff out (videos, music, etc.) doesn't mean any of it's good. this song for sure aint, honest feedback not just hating or trying to be funny.

then comes the marketability of your product. part of the product in rap music is image (separate from the music itself). that burger king hat gives off a game goofy ass image which could possibly, maybe work if you were taking the weird al yankovich angle. but you're not, your music seems to take itself seriously. so that's one huge disconnect. that crown looks beyond stupid af, sorry but being honest.

you're not rapping mob. you're not a backpack rapper. you're not appealing to and making music for the ladies. so who tf are you, music-wise? what is your lane?

you also mentioned basically being too lazy to properly finishing a beat before putting it out there. how can you make it if you admit to cutting corners and put out a shitty and unfinished product? by default the music is bad because of the lack of time and effort.

overal, you need to take a hard look at yourself. maybe do some shrooms so you get outside your own head and see yourself for who you really are; right now you can't since you're so caught up in your own delusion..

people do change up their styles before hitting it big. post malone, the weeknd, etc. all started out as different artists before evolving to their current styles and blowing up. I say this because you seem like a cool dude, hope you achieve your goals.

you do sound hella salty tho. super salty. you've made posts talking bad against the cataracts just like you are against g eazy right now. and you are absolutely delusional in thinking that you can half ass your beats, your raps and music and still make it, while wearing that stupid fcking crown on your head.

I'm not a g eazy fan by any means but the quality of his music takes a dump on yours. light years difference.

again, not trying to be mean or negative but you need to wake up and deal w reality. and stop being so salty at other's successes (which you deny but definitely are). and gawd damn man, take that fucking crown off, you look ridiculous. serious.

best of luck.