Mac Dre Hologram at Coachella?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Holy shit man, i thought i was pretty bad about typing too long of posts but wow; you gotta work on condensing what you want to communicate into a smaller post because people will want to ignore you. I'll read anything I've read hundreds of books a few of them 1,000 pages+, and i am always reading on the net, but I have to tell you the truth i saw that huge post and it exhausted me thinking about going through it. Sorry man...

Mar 9, 2003
Times are probably just different from your day and his. His era you don't really need to hustle on the street to move music or get your name out there. Hell Odd Future got big because they would spam the shit out of their music on 4chan. It's also probably a white thing too lol.

Apr 25, 2002
theres a difference between getting put on and someone putting you on. Let me give you guys an example: I know a billionaires daughter who is ok at music. But her dads literally a billionaire (he owns the sacramento kings). She used to come to my studio and pay me to record her music and hid the fact she a billionaires daugher. Money aside, I think she has an ok voice but I record a lot of artists. In my opinion, she has not developed herself as an artist to the point where she can hold her on with the likes of professionals. She had a dream to do music, and used to tell me that she was going to be doing big things but i didnt think much of it. I know a lot of people in the music industry so it really doesn't phase me when people talk about doing it big. Anyway a few years later I see her on TV she's on TMZ with tyga all of a sudden has a huge tour, songs with french montana, sage gemini, iamsu im like WTF. Then I find out who her dad is and it all made sense to me. She's on because of her dad and he gave some money to get her famous.

if it was all about money and connections, JoJo Simmons should have been a hip hop star. 40's sons should be bigger than they are. Paris Hilton would be a famous singer.

i've heard the Sac Kings owners daughter sing a few years back. she has a very nice voice. when i heard her voice i knew she had a gift, aside from being hella fine. what do you mean "she has not developed herself as an artist to the point where she can hold her on with the likes of professionals?" do you mean her voice isn't good enough to be on radio pop songs? cus imo her voice is. or are you sayng she dont know what kind of artist she wants to be? cus it seems like she does. WTF cus she's doing songs with French, Sage, IAMSU, Tyga? what's crazy bout that? she's bought features to step into a fan base. artists always do that. name a singer on the radio or rapper who hasn't cashed out another artist for a feature. and she's doin a tour, that's what a lot of aspiring artists do. you act like she's selling out arenas. she was on TMZ cus Tyga and he has a famous girlfriend, not cus her dad paid off hollywood. when you did a song and do shows/travel with a rapper who's girlfriend is a Jenner, TMZ WILL be on that ass.

May 9, 2002
Last point im trying to make is saying G Eazy is the biggest rapper from the bay is like saying Designer is bigger than Future because of Panda.
No, its not.

As of right now, this very instant....G-Eazy is the biggest and hottest hip-hop artist from the Bay. Period. Those are FACTS. Why you arent understanding that is just bizarre.

Mar 25, 2005
YOU WORK THAT HARD AT SOMETHING AND DONT MAKE IT YOU SUCK. YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING ELSE...

SOMEONE ELSE FINDS SUCCESS AND ITS NOT ORGANIC? SCHOOL IS NOT EASY, WAY HARDER THAN FUCKING AROUND ALL DAY TRYING OT BE A RAPPER...HE SHOULD BE COMMENDED FOR GOING TO SCHOOL FOR MUSIC AND FINDING SUCCESS IN MUSIC...

ANYTHING ELSE IS HATER SHIT....