Mac Dre Fat Tone ?Question?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the song yall are talking about is a song where fat tone disputes the rumors that he killed mac dre

shit wadnt even really a good song

it dont have that thizzle dance line in it
if thats what your looking for

and he says nothing more than that mac dre was his nigga and he didnt kill him

Jun 25, 2005
as crazy as it may seem i heard the song too.he did say something to raise my eyebrows. im not going to quote it cause i dont wanna fuck one word up and get some shit started cause i haven't head it in so long. but the song is out there....
Same here....when I heard it I was like this fool is TRIPPIN!

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
There both dead so it whatever...

I always thought dre was in some crossfire outa-
town, not the target... But who knows its fucken sad, on both ends

Oct 29, 2007
questions like what...
My question was!... Does anyone have the track?...

Because He did say... " I didn't like the Thizzle Dance ... So I killed the Thizzle Man " ... It was on a mix tape!. And i'm waitin' on a phone call with more info on the track name and which mix tape it's on...

"have u heard that track with tone sayin this and that bout dre yada yada yeee skee skii"

u trippin mayne
No!... That's why I started this thread.. Don't trip!

Oct 29, 2007
Why was my thread moved from the Open Forum?

What does this have to do with the midwest?

Shouldn't this thread belong in the open forum considering it was an in between sides question?

Just a couple of questions since no one seems to know where correct post should be posted!...

May 30, 2006
This is bullshit. No one has the track or can even remember the name of the track but half the people in this thread claim they've heard it. Somebody call Robert Stack & Unsolved Mysterys cuz that's exactly what this shit is.

Nov 14, 2002
This is bullshit. No one has the track or can even remember the name of the track but half the people in this thread claim they've heard it. Somebody call Robert Stack & Unsolved Mysterys cuz that's exactly what this shit is.
lol i had the song mayne.i think i delete it off my comp after i heard it cause i was discussed cause it was right after mac dre died.and that song where he say him and mac dre was cool was after that other song came and that it was just a coincidence that he rapped about shootin up a van and watchin it flip over and go down hill.he said that it was a old song that he did before mac dre died.

on the song he sayin something about shootin up a van and watchin it go down a hill and in the back round he is screaming like they are dying as they go down hill....real talk.....i know somebody have the fuckin song but refuse to post it. i wouldnt just sit here and make up something i never heard...lol...

Jun 25, 2005
lol i had the song mayne.i think i delete it off my comp after i heard it cause i was discussed cause it was right after mac dre died.and that song where he say him and mac dre was cool was after that other song came and that it was just a coincidence that he rapped about shootin up a van and watchin it flip over and go down hill.he said that it was a old song that he did before mac dre died.

on the song he sayin something about shootin up a van and watchin it go down a hill and in the back round he is screaming like they are dying as they go down hill....real talk.....i know somebody have the fuckin song but refuse to post it. i wouldnt just sit here and make up something i never heard...lol...
Yeah why would we make that shit up! LOL I didnt nor would I even wanna download that shit....that was like 4 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.