Mac Dre Fat Tone ?Question?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2007
My cousin was telling me today that Fat Tone made a track with the Westside Connection "Bow Down" beat talking 'bout.... " I didn't like the Thizzle Dance ... So I iced the Thizzle Man "...

Please tell me he didn't!!!... And if so... I have to hear this one for myself!

Anyone got it?... Much appreciated

Feb 5, 2006
R.I.P. DRE

I NEVER HEARD THAT TRACK EVEN THOUGH HELLA FOLKS CLAIMED THEY HAVE BUT I GOT THE TRACK WHERE FAT TONE CLAIMIN HE DIDNT DO IT. TONE WOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN MURKED OVER HE SAY SHE SAY SO ITS WUTEVER

Feb 5, 2006
I'LL UPLOAD IT LATER WHEN I DIG THROUGH MY HARDDRIVE

"ONE LOVE TO MY NIGGA MAC DRE, WHO U GROUPIES THOUGHT I KILLED. THATS MY MUTHA FUCKIN HOMIE U DUMB BITCH"

LOL YEH WUTEVER U SAY MAYNE

R.I.P. FURL

Oct 2, 2006
There is a link to every Fat tone album in the Midwest forum that was posted about a month ago. Download the album My Hood Betrayed me and you will find the "Fat Tone Killed Mac Dre" part that you had someone post.

Oct 29, 2007
There is a link to every Fat tone album in the Midwest forum that was posted about a month ago. Download the album My Hood Betrayed me and you will find the "Fat Tone Killed Mac Dre" part that you had someone post.
Here is the link to my thread
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=262466

I don't recall asking for any Fat Tone tracks... Just opinions on which where his best tracks.

That was your thread with all that Fat Tone if i remember correctaly...Not sure though?

But he said it was on a mix tape ...

Nov 14, 2002
as crazy as it may seem i heard the song too.he did say something to raise my eyebrows. im not going to quote it cause i dont wanna fuck one word up and get some shit started cause i haven't head it in so long. but the song is out there....

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Bow Down? if it's the one i'm thinkin = wtf only Mack-10, Ice Cube, and WC in there....
If im correct (which i think i'am) Bow Down is a classic WC track, from back in the daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, way before the hyphy scene got big, and way before mac dre got murdered..

EDIT: never mind i guess you jus mean the bow-down beat.. idk

Status
Not open for further replies.