MAC DRE / E-40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
ANYBODY LISTENIN TO E FEEZY RADIO WHEN HE PLAYED THAT NEW TRACK W/ VITAL . E40 , MACDRE....IT WAS RAW CALLED LIKE....LET URSELF GO, or someSHIT, I DUNNO...and THAN TODAY I HEAR A SAN QUINN TURFTALK MACDRE E40....JUICED UP, ANYONE ELSE PEEP THESE YET

Jun 2, 2002
i didn't even know these 2 had got into the studio together...what are the names of these tracks and what cd's are they on???

Oct 19, 2003
ive heard that vital track..its pretty dope but this new track sounds like some heat..dre 40 quinn and turf talk on the same track..how can that not be fire??..where can i hear this?

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
ok good lookin out everybody who supplied info, to everybody who didnt know about this, let find it LOL the HUBBA ROCK song is EZ to cop, just get the Turf Talk CD...but the Vital cut, Let Yourself go, we gotta track it down

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
$ic K said:
ok good lookin out everybody who supplied info, to everybody who didnt know about this, let find it LOL the HUBBA ROCK song is EZ to cop, just get the Turf Talk CD...but the Vital cut, Let Yourself go, we gotta track it down
Anyone have any info on that Vital cut "Let Yourself Go"???? Where can you get it???