mac dre diss to lil bruce!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Little Bruce had one called "one My Way Back To The Villa" and another one to an old school beat, but I cant for the life of me figure it out.

Aug 12, 2004
maan its called" cold cold cappa".i made a copy for dre and bruce on account that they were originally made on 4-track recorded on cassette in a garage.the collection of caps by the mac,dre,coolio,and bruce will probably never be released publicly.its in miami's hands ,i dubbed him a copy too.best its neva released its too funky,shit would get out of hand..........

Jan 17, 2006
djlean said:
maan its called" cold cold cappa".i made a copy for dre and bruce on account that they were originally made on 4-track recorded on cassette in a garage.the collection of caps by the mac,dre,coolio,and bruce will probably never be released publicly.its in miami's hands ,i dubbed him a copy too.best its neva released its too funky,shit would get out of hand..........
i got that.....and somethin called "crestside vs hillside" im pretty sure its both of their tapes 2gether....i aint listened to it tho

May 29, 2006
RayDT said:
wut about lil bruces
LITTLE DID:BACK TO THE VILLA,THE DOPE RYMNE SAYA,PART3,WIPE YO'SELF.MAC DRE DID:COLD COLD CAPPER PART 4,CREW THANG.THE MAC DID:CUTTY RIDE TO THIS,FUCK LITTLE BRUCE(THE REAL SONG),LET'S SIDE(DISS)COOLI THE U.D.,FEAT. ON LITTLE BITCH,HEARTLESS,AND THE FUNK IS ON.E-40 DID,TANGY.LOL!