mac dre diss to lil bruce!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
have you ever heard the hardest diss ever?? ONE MO TIME HERE I GO/cold cold capper part 4/ comin at bruce and the click/ all those foos can suck my dick/imma talk real slow so you can understand me/and talk real bad about your crippled granny/your crippled granny she aint trippin/ she won a gold medal at the special olympics/ the wheelchair queen yeah thats the cap/ imma put her wheelchair tire on flat/ lil bruce dont you hate dre/"push your crippled mama thru SAFEWAY/ buy her a pump and a intertube/ cuz I told yo ass what im finna do/PUNK im from the real side/ not the south millerville or hillside/country club crest 3 c down / listen up punk as I start to clown/iz you a mixed breed korean and black/ iz ya mama in the kitchen cookin dogs and cats/ and punk wheres ya dad/you fucked up fool and made me mad/ I know some thangs about vietnam/ thats were yo daddy met yo mom/ fucked that chink when the war was on/ but yo daddy didnt make it home/pull out my dick piss on his grave / and give that fool a player wave!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theres way more on it wit coolio he came super sick!! its rare but thats when I knew dre wasnt to be fuked with in clowin and super siggin!!and that shit iz timeless it could come out now and be sick even though it was from hella years ago!

Mar 1, 2006
oh and by the way all thet shit he said bout bruces family in wheelchairs and pops is real life true shit!! the stretts got funky for a minute!