Mac & A.K. Hustle Music Available on CDBABY.Com, Rasputin.com, Tower.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
Just remindin you guys that we go this album available on many online venues so support ya boys. We've been gettin mad love on this one and we appreciate all the support we've been gettin from everyone.

If you haven't heard Hustle Music volume one it you can listen to it for free on Northern-ridas.net, siccnessaudio.net and on CDBaby.com. They've also been playin a couple of our singles pretty good on the the KMEL "On the block" show.

Westbound (For Ridas only) our first release from 1996 and Money Rhyme's from 2002 are also available.

Holla!!

A.K>

May 20, 2002
Good shit Mac & AK. I got a copy from you, but I bought one from the store to support my WestBay Rouges. Album is knockin. I need to holla at you about some beats also. Imma call you.

SUPPORT The Bay. In-Stores Now:

Golden State Records Presents... RETAILAIATION feat. Messy, Mac & AK, IVE LOW & more
www.gsrecords.com for AUDIO. Also got Big Rich & Devo Audio up.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
ALL GOOD MR. C... YOU A BOSS ...

@ M-DASH... GOOD LOOKIN OUT... GOOD LUCK ON THE NEW ALBUM... CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IT...

D

Downunda-Connec

This is a tight album. I am not sure whether I like it more than money rhymes at the moment or not. When I first heard money rhymes I thought it was ok but nothing special. Once it soaked in though... OH BOY! I will have to let this soak a bit before I can really comment but I like what I hear so far.

My favourite tracks at the moment are the first 6 or so, they all knock and get the album flowing off nicely, the two with sean T and Its nuthin with scoot dogg and chunk. Good shit on the beats too Mac. Only 1 or 2 there that I am not really feeling and the lyrics pull those tracks through anyway. Looking forward to your next disc fellas. What is the next move... ?