M-CLOWN: A TRUE FAKER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2002
MADIDIOT530 said:
.THERE AIN'T NO WAY YOU CAN BAN CABBAGEPATCH FROM THA SICCNESS HOMIE?
Nope.

Mtown Criminal said:
AS FAR AS JIMHAT NOT CLOSING THIS THREAD..SAYS ALOT BOUT DUDES CHARACTER
What the fuck does that mean? Just because I don't come on the siccness and run to this thread to check on your guys shit talking ... that says something about my character, ha what does this whole thread say about yours? Your taking this shit too seriously, assuming that i am reading this shit and leaving it here to make you suffer.. that might be the case now but not then
CHRISHOGG14 said:
keep your composure
925 mow fucka said:
he saw the thread and responded after mtown said to close it
Where do you get your information from? Did you even look at the shit? Find where I responded...

Apr 25, 2002
ACTUALLY YOU DID RESPOND AFTER I MADE A REQUEST FOR THIS TO BE CLOSED...WHAT DOOES IT SAY ABOUT MY CHARACTER? MUTHAFUCKA I BEEN ASKING MULTIPLE TIMES FOR THIS SHIT TO BE CLOSED..ENDED..OVER WITH...I DIDNT FEEL THIS NEEDED TO BE PUBLICLY DISPLAYED..TAKIN IT TOO SERIOUS? YEA I TAKE MYSELF AND MY SELF RESPECT SERIOSULY..MAYBE U DONT?...I ALSO DIDNT FEEL THAT THIS SHIT NEEDED TO BE ON WOODIES BOARD..THIS ISNT SCARRYBATCH VS MTOWN FORUM..SO DO WHAT THE FUCK U WANT..LEAVE THE SHIT HERE IF U WANT..I GIVE A FUCK AT THIS POINT...

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
IM NOT NO "NORTENO"
THAZ RIGHT.... I AINT IN THAT LIL CIRCLE THAT RUNS SHIT IN JAIL.... IM JUS A NORTHERNER.... ITS JAIL TERMZ.... IM DOWN 4 THA CAUSE, BUT IM NOT CALLIN SHOTS, YA DIG? BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO LOOTER, JUS TO THA PEOPLE WHO WERE WONDERING....

TERRASCRAP.... U A LIL BITCH.... CUZ WUT U SAY ONLINE, WONT B SAID IN THA STREETS.... WELL AT LEAST NOT OUT OF YUR MOUTH.... THAS ALL IMA SAY ON THIS THREAD CUZ ITS NOT IMPORTANT OR N E THANG.... I THINK JIMHAT SHOULD CLOSE IT, BUT IF HE DONT, IT AINT EVEN A BIG DEAL....

Status
Not open for further replies.