lynches sales

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Damn I don't understand why that sots album isn't already platinum it's one of the dopest cds ever recorded. siccmade 4 ever.

Aug 26, 2002
Platunium?????? it only went gold cause the people who first bought og version got all scratched up and they wanted so bad they went and bought it again......................SOTS I've bought that album like 4 times now

May 8, 2002
jesse james said:
Platunium?????? it only went gold cause the people who first bought og version got all scratched up and they wanted so bad they went and bought it again......................SOTS I've bought that album like 4 times now
ive gotten it 3 times, first it got scratched then stolen

May 8, 2002
G.O.D said:
hell yea........ i baught 2 copy's...... after that...they got scrathed and i went str8 to CDR's.......sorry.....
thats what i do now. i go buy the CD, i CDR it then store the original and never use it again unless my CDR gets to scratched at which time ill just make another CDR

May 3, 2002
the-she said:
That would be good for one of his albums to go platnum, thanks for the props tho.

wasnt Lynch supposed to drop a re-release of Season of da Siccness on Siccmade Muzicc with extra shit on it?? that might have a chance to make hella big numbers.. if yall make it worth to buy again.. maybe like all the videos, and other footage with a dvd or somethin.. or tracks that just havent been released yet from like that year or somethin.. :confused:

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Hey Lynch I'm looking forward to your new cd and I really hope that your new cd will sell a lot more units than your others. Anyway I'll pick up that Lynch by inch disc whenever it'll come out. Peace

Aug 7, 2002
sup lynch yeah i aint neva heard brotha lynch till i heard u on that wcbb2, imbout it soundtrack, and dat mrservon life insurance shit finally i got cha shit and i must say this still my fav album...hope that lynch by inch raw...i start to see lotta white folkz pick up that loaded alot eva since dat ''now eat'' sountrack came out but it's all good though....keep it up homie -1-

Dec 2, 2002
i bought Season Of The Siccness a shit load of times. it either got jacked, scratched from being played too much in my ride or lost it. i'm fixing to buy it again this Friday again. i need a new copy. SOTS is by far my favorite album in my c.d. collection of about 300 c.d's. ;)