Lynch waz better off with Blackmarket.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2008
Lynch was tight with BMR, but when CED is not paying you have to leave. The problem was Lynch didnt drop music through that whole BMR process. He could have changed his rap name put out cds on the net (Free) to keep his hardcore base fans. He didnt do things from a business standpoint. Thats where his problems happened.

Sep 17, 2007
how hard is it to just pay someone 150 bucks to make a cd cover for you. drop a few g'z to press the shit up. i mean fuck.. a few emails, a few phone calls, 5 day turn around for the cd's to come back. fuck a distribution... go drop off cd's and do a consignment yourself bruh bruh.....Im pretty sure lynch has over 500 songs sittin around doin nothing. throw 16 of them joint on a disc and just do it homie. Stop being constipated and shit on these niggaz Lynch.

DROP SOME SHIT FOR THE STREETS AND QUIT PLAYIN AROUND.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
tired of fools still stickin up for lynch, face it, fool isnt dooin shit, atleast it appears he aint, he got his own label, it aint hard to get distro, hell i can get it, all you need is $$.
sure he may be ah "perfectionest" but he fuccin up his own rep pullin shit like this, i honestly believe he throwin the muthafuca together as we speak, you can't talk about 3 or 4 diff albums and have no product.
muthafucca needs to turn off that xbox, and step into the studio, not only is he a bad buisness man, the fools he's got workin for him are just the same. specially that faggot donrob, they basically just stealin money from they fans.

fools pre orderin shit that will never drop, or buy shit that "they dropped" but gotta buy from them, and not even send shit out.

even when it comes to that, his stage show is garbage, i wouldnt pay to see it again, unless doomsday and other sac rappers come thru.

took a buncha words smooth out my mouth.

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
It isn't like he is making any money nowadays either..... He lost the majority of his fan base.
I know I got tired of waiting. That combined with the lackluster (IMO) shit he did put out. If he doesnt come strong on the next one, I wont be dropping anymore of my money on him.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LOL @ people saying Lynch wasn't getting paid on BMR, if you was here on these boards in like 99 or 2000 Ced Sing posted Lynch's W-2's on this shit to squash that. Lynch fucked over MAJOR label distro from Priority and Tommy Boy because he was taking too long with EBK4. So even if he thought Ced Sing didn't pay him enough for SOTS and Loaded, i'm sure Priority would've got him a decent bank account.

It's all good though, Lynch wanted his own shit, can't knock the hustle, I just can't support this shit if these garbage ass cd's like Snuff Tapes keep dropping.

Hopefully Dinner and a Movie drops and restores everyone's confidence in him, cause dude has a rabbid fanbase that's been fiending for another classic.

May 11, 2008
www.soundclick.com
Damn, looks like I might be one of the few die-hard Lynch fans left. It's funny how things change... I ain't been on here since around 2003 and everyone was on Lynch's dick then... Some of ya'll make some good points, especially about the whole 10 year thing. But to be honest I don't give a fuck, I'll still cop every Lynch album that ever drops and every feature he's on... I don't think he was better off with BMR. I think SICCMADE artists could fade any past BMR artists with the exception X-Raided of course.

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
Damn, looks like I might be one of the few die-hard Lynch fans left. It's funny how things change... I ain't been on here since around 2003 and everyone was on Lynch's dick then... Some of ya'll make some good points, especially about the whole 10 year thing. But to be honest I don't give a fuck, I'll still cop every Lynch album that ever drops and every feature he's on... I don't think he was better off with BMR. I think SICCMADE artists could fade any past BMR artists with the exception X-Raided of course.

And some of us have been here since it was back at the old website with the ghetto ass red and blue message board. Bottom line is dude is slacking. Alot of us would still buy a new Lynch album. For me, his last few releases have been subpar. I give him one more chance before he gets relegated to download status