Lynch waz better off with Blackmarket.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2002
It seems like it to me cuz he ain't improved his career at all since he went independent. What happened to all the talk about being able to have control of releasing his shit when he wants. (unless he wants to realease a solo album every 7 yrs. or something like that)

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
tired of fools still stickin up for lynch, face it, fool isnt dooin shit, atleast it appears he aint, he got his own label, it aint hard to get distro, hell i can get it, all you need is $$.
sure he may be ah "perfectionest" but he fuccin up his own rep pullin shit like this, i honestly believe he throwin the muthafuca together as we speak, you can't talk about 3 or 4 diff albums and have no product.
muthafucca needs to turn off that xbox, and step into the studio, not only is he a bad buisness man, the fools he's got workin for him are just the same. specially that faggot donrob, they basically just stealin money from they fans.

fools pre orderin shit that will never drop, or buy shit that "they dropped" but gotta buy from them, and not even send shit out.

even when it comes to that, his stage show is garbage, i wouldnt pay to see it again, unless doomsday and other sac rappers come thru.

Dec 2, 2003
I'm glad Lynch left and did his own thang, but I was hoping that he would be releasing more albums since he has full control of his music.

I would NEVER preorder any Lynch cds or anyone elses cds because nowadays you never really know when people are dropping their cds.

Nov 14, 2006
I lost respect for Lynch when he did a no show at a concert I drove 5 hours to see. And all the other motherfuckers that played (Andre Nickatina, Smoov E, Ap 9, etc etc) didn't even give any explanation as to why Lynch didn't show up. Fuck all those fools. I can understand shit happens and he couldn't make it. But at least let us fans know what's up. Especially when they charge up the ass to see the show.

Jun 26, 2006
Gardena, CA
The only explanation I can sum up is dat he is a hardcore perfectionist, or a hardcore drug addict, maybe crack or speed or coke, and an alcoholic also, I mean, what else can cause this long of a wait? I can't think of anything else stoppin' a muthafucka. Siccmade had a 10 year anniversary and Lynch has dropped 1 solo album via Siccmade/Madesicc Muzicc if I'm not mistaken.

Jun 11, 2004
lynch should take a business class from master p or some shit. That dude dropped like 50 albums in a few months back in 97-98, although most of em were pretty generic by that time.

May 15, 2003
lynch probably just wants to relax, he's been through tons of drama lately, best friend was a child molester, his sister got shot to death, his mom died, his wife left him, give the man some peace

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
lynch probably just wants to relax, he's been through tons of drama lately, best friend was a child molester, his sister got shot to death, his mom died, his wife left him, give the man some peace
Let's not forget another of his best friend's got locced up for Murder. (X-Raided) And Mr. Doctor was a Snitch. And Cedric fucced up probably 90% of his carreer. Art B wasn't handling business right. And finally having his house raided and having his wife and kids held at gun point. That's what I'm talking about you can't expect someone to go through all that shit and just put out album as if nothing has happened. In that recent interview in Murder Dog Magazine Lynch says that he has said 1 of the Worst Rap Career's that someone can have. Tragedy seems to follow him where ever he goes. And not just regular shit either, The worst case senerio. You guys go through all that and tell me how many album you wanna put out.

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
what do you think made "Season of the Siccness" a good album? that fool had stress/anger built up inside about his cousin "Q-Ball" being shot. he let it all out on an album, that shit motivated him. even though "24 Deep" and "Loaded" are also considered classics, "Season of the Siccness" is by far the hardest/solid album from lynch i've heard to date. so maybe he should take all that stress/drama & issues everyone is saying he has now and use it to motivate himself to make a well worked on album. seems like these past few recent albums, he's been "trying" to follow his old style, when it wasn't really a style at all, when "Season of the Siccness" was being produced, it was just his feelings at those moments in time.

..anyways, i'm still a dedicated lynch fan. i always buy anything he releases. i'm just waiting for the day he surprises me =/