LYNCH STOP HIDEIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2006
Bubble Hash said:
I don't remember what I said exactly in my post..lol I'm blazed. But I meant it towards artists like Gangsta Dre and Lynch. I think they are probably both too hard headed to get on some business shit together.
i been fuccin' with dre for years. i don't think he gives a shit about gang bangin to where it fuccs with his business. it's more on lynch... that nigga ain't doin' shit with nobody. when he does it's cause zagg begged him to fucc with somebody or he has a loose verse floatin around that niggas use without him approvin' it.

Mar 15, 2006
Bigg Craze said:
i been fuccin' with dre for years. i don't think he gives a shit about gang bangin to where it fuccs with his business. it's more on lynch... that nigga ain't doin' shit with nobody. when he does it's cause zagg begged him to fucc with somebody or he has a loose verse floatin around that niggas use without him approvin' it.
Not sure it's all on Lynch. GD has a song dissing Lynch, but I can't remember right off what it's called. I don't know all the background, so yeah. I'm done on the bangin discussion.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Bubble Hash said:
Not sure it's all on Lynch. GD has a song dissing Lynch, but I can't remember right off what it's called. I don't know all the background, so yeah. I'm done on the bangin discussion.
some dude i can't name that appeared on "funk central haters" off of gangsta dre's "gangbangin poetry the sequel" mentioned lynch and doc... and gangsta dre mentioned lynch (not by name though) on "willfully and unlawfully" off of that gangsta dre / young jayda cd

that shit was over 10 years ago though

::

Jul 11, 2007
I KNOW YUK, I SAID I DONT LIKE THAT SHAKE UR DREADS SHIT AND ME AND YUK EVEN TALK ABOUT THAT SHIT. NIGGA DONT EVEN SAY HE FROM OAKLAND HE SAY HE FROM THE VILL. THATS MY NIGGA HE ON MY ALBUM 2.

Nov 7, 2005
this is all over a female? so you fucked his wife and now you want to take the funk to him because he got offended? be for real. if you or someone in the camp smashed his breezy then you already up 1. let that man huff and puff. no need to go to his shows and get on the net exposing game

May 30, 2006
pharoah said:
this is all over a female? so you fucked his wife and now you want to take the funk to him because he got offended? be for real. if you or someone in the camp smashed his breezy then you already up 1. let that man huff and puff. no need to go to his shows and get on the net exposing game
Any nigga fuck wit Zagg aint up 1. They down 1 IMO. She tore up. She got some nice titties tho