LYNCH STOP HIDEIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2004
i just hate ppl that make beef for no good reason. unless he fucked ur girl ripped you off or beat you down for no reason then it's stupid. whats ur beef is it real or is it that he wouldn't let you and ur brother on his Cd.lol. j/k

Mar 15, 2006
DEVIL'S POET said:
i just hate ppl that make beef for no good reason. unless he fucked ur girl ripped you off or beat you down for no reason then it's stupid. whats ur beef is it real or is it that he wouldn't let you and ur brother on his Cd.lol. j/k
Man if they could put the blood/crip thing aside long enough to do business like Mack 10 and WC did for the Up In Smoke tour, that could be some tight music right there. Hearing a gangsta dre and lynch collabo would turn out hot I'm sure.

Jul 11, 2007
THE NIGGA BITCH ZIG ZAG IS ON THE LABLE IM ON AND A NIGGA FUCKED HIS WIFE AND INSTEAD OF THIS NIGGA KEEPIN IT GANGSTA AND SAYIN FUCK THE BITCH HE WONNA TALK SHIT LIKE A BIG MAN OVER THE PHONE AND ON MYSPACE. BUT WHEN THE NIGGA FOUND OUT WE WAS COMIN 2 HIS SHOW HE CALLED THE SHOW OFF.

May 30, 2006
DEVIL'S POET said:
i just hate ppl that make beef for no good reason. unless he fucked ur girl ripped you off or beat you down for no reason then it's stupid.
Man, a nigga fuckin yo bitch aint no reason 2 beef with'em. Get yo sqaure us up outta here & go 2 the Sister Side Of The Siccness forum wit that ho shit.

Mar 15, 2006
HOGG said:
THE NIGGA BITCH ZIG ZAG IS ON THE LABLE IM ON AND A NIGGA FUCKED HIS WIFE AND INSTEAD OF THIS NIGGA KEEPIN IT GANGSTA AND SAYIN FUCK THE BITCH HE WONNA TALK SHIT LIKE A BIG MAN OVER THE PHONE AND ON MYSPACE. BUT WHEN THE NIGGA FOUND OUT WE WAS COMIN 2 HIS SHOW HE CALLED THE SHOW OFF.
Man no matter what's goin on, I think bangin should stay away from shows, keep it in the streets. The venues will stop allowing rap and I think you probably know that. It's bad for any rapper in the game.

Mar 7, 2004
did i say i'd be mad i'm just saying thats one thing that gets a guy going. sorry dude but if you fuck the wrong guys girl ur gona get fucked up.. im sure everyone knows that. hey just cause you've never had a girl dosent meen you have to get all pissy. and im not about to do this back and forth shit so what ur gona say and be on ur way. oh yah and at least I'm getting laid tonight. by a girl not my hand.

May 30, 2006
DEVIL'S POET said:
did i say i'd be mad i'm just saying thats one thing that gets a guy going. sorry dude but if you fuck the wrong guys girl ur gona get fucked up.. im sure everyone knows that. hey just cause you've never had a girl dosent meen you have to get all pissy. and im not about to do this back and forth shit so what ur gona say and be on ur way. oh yah and at least I'm getting laid tonight. by a girl not my hand.
Well, I'm fuckin a WOMAN 2nite & a different WOMAN 2morrow nite cuz I change bitches like I change clothes. and that's real homie. U can keep the girls I fuck with women.

Jun 5, 2004
HOGG said:
see, u need to see him on the streets or somewhere else nigga. by goin to his show is 1. asking to get caught 2. endangering his fans, innocent people 3. that's just hating on the dude's hustle, how u gonna try to cum try to shut a whole concert down cuz u got beef. no wonder he called the show off, cuz he dont want to put his fans through no bull shit. u on some hater shit for real.

Aug 17, 2006
BETO916 said:
everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it.

obviously there are prior issues goin' on here that only the parties involved know about. if this is the vehicle used to get the parties together to settle the differences and keep it movin', then so be it.

you already know...

Aug 17, 2006
put the crip and blood shit aside to do business??? thats all niggaz can think about. okay HOT ONE RECORDZ...

SKEE 64 "BLOOD"
DJ DARKNESS "CRIP"
HOGG "PIRU"
YT "PIRU"
STREET BLACK "OAKLAND"
BIGG CRAZE "CRIP"
SCRILLA LOC "CRIP"
DRAY LOC "CRIP"
JAYG "CHRISTIAN"
ZIGG ZAGG "UH... FUCC IT"
DRAFT CALHOUN "CRIP"
CHUCCY #1 "CRIP"
ELEVEN "SAN JOSE"
this is just some of the niggas signed... i have r&b artist rock artists and even working on a country album. gangs have nothin' to do with this.

Mar 15, 2006
Bigg Craze said:
put the crip and blood shit aside to do business??? thats all niggaz can think about. okay HOT ONE RECORDZ...

SKEE 64 "BLOOD"
DJ DARKNESS "CRIP"
HOGG "PIRU"
YT "PIRU"
STREET BLACK "OAKLAND"
BIGG CRAZE "CRIP"
SCRILLA LOC "CRIP"
DRAY LOC "CRIP"
JAYG "CHRISTIAN"
ZIGG ZAGG "UH... FUCC IT"
DRAFT CALHOUN "CRIP"
CHUCCY #1 "CRIP"
ELEVEN "SAN JOSE"
this is just some of the niggas signed... i have r&b artist rock artists and even working on a country album. gangs have nothin' to do with this.
I don't remember what I said exactly in my post..lol I'm blazed. But I meant it towards artists like Gangsta Dre and Lynch. I think they are probably both too hard headed to get on some business shit together.