Lynch - Spit It Out featuring C.O.S. (of CHS)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
lynch mental anxiety and paranoia are ever present in this slow yet deep track. While lynchs first verse seems to be trying to dig deep , it is still a somewhat shallow verse...I feel like I have almost heard all that Lynch has to say, and each new rhyme is stained with the residue of the last song, leaving it sounding similar in nature...but after further rexamination of the track seem to peak at COS's verse, followed by Lynch's 2nd verse which is better than the first, but still leaves me with deja vu of something else he said in another song...

its kind of like he chops up 6 old songs to make 1 new song. I think COS actually came the hardest, I just sensed the hunger in his voice, matched with songs tempo...he brought me into the song and set the scene...this is one of those tracks where COS just kills it, I wish he was more consistent with verses like that...he's hit or miss, but still the talent is clearly there.

just my 2 cents...put it in ya pocket or throw it in the street.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i think luni coleone might be on the album

also i think sav sicc and bleezo are on there