Lynch speakin on de's retarded ass

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I never understood Lynch fuckin with de period. Image how much doper Loaded would be or every track Lynch ever did with de if de's verses were replaced with D-Dubb.
no, sorry...DE at one time was quality...especially on LOADED..DE had a great impact on that album...his voice to me helped mold the sicc made sound

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I never understood Lynch fuckin with de period. Image how much doper Loaded would be or every track Lynch ever did with de if de's verses were replaced with D-Dubb.
To each his own but them two together especially on Loaded was like pancakes and syrup. I cant even imagine what it woulda be like without DE....wait a minute, yes I can.

Props: Darkshowdown

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Yeah loaded would have been what it was with out de....he did and intro talked on some hooks and did a couple sub par verses...and lets be honest hid verse could have been left of heaters and that track would have still been super fire . P folks, polo, and lynchs verses are stupid dope and de's is just alright