Lynch - ReLoaded

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Can ya'll imagine Lynch makes a remix album and has new verses or beats from his old loaded album.. I think that shit would be tight as hell as no other rapper as ever done anything like that. What do ya'll think?

Sep 23, 2002
would be a cooh new album, fuck some remixes. but i'd like to see a part 2 of "one of da las sicc niggas". no doubt my favorite track on loaded.

Jan 27, 2003
Doomsday is already doing a remix of pray 4 me, they had the idea first, if Lynch did one it might seam kinda like a copycat of some shit. a sequal to loaded would be sicc as fucc though.

Jul 26, 2002
fo sure

Mtown Criminal said:
IT WOULD BE A COO TITLE TO A WHOLE NEW PROJECT..BUT FUCK THE REMIX AND RE-MAKE THEORY..IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT PATNA

Damn Straight, its a classic, but Reloaded fet. The DE, Loki, Zagg,Cos with BETA and Lynch, evil hookin up the beats, shit would be off the hook, have de give birth to a few wahve sticks, and hook the fans with another classic, fuck ya!

Aug 17, 2002
the thing with remixes, sequels, etc and shit is that if you are gonna do it make it as good or better then the originals. if you dont it just ruins the legacy. for example look at the terminator movies, 1 and 2 were good but 3 just ruins shit imo.