Lynch muisc dont cut it no more

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2018
I had to look up what I said about it lol...

" I read it. Took one for the team.

Learned about where zagg has been since the siccmade days, how she hooked up with lynch, and how their relationship fell apart.

I've read some of these tell all memoir type books before and was hoping to hear more about different sac rappers from an insiders perspective but zagg is mostly just telling her personal history for her core fans.

I'm sure you could've guessed that lynch is written as a real dickface but there's no zagg without him so you can't have one without the other. "

--ME
What? Lol Lynch is a solid dude, his new album is beast! Just wait

Jul 30, 2002
www.messstudio.com
Im pretty sure you talkin about G-Status. That has some weird noises on there.

I liked the beat on the newest Lynch who stole Christmas, but the rapper on there was not the lick. SHoulda had a featuring Loki again or X-Raided--mightve saved that song.
ya its the g status song, u only hear those glitches messing with mp3z, also that song was originally put out on the mob tales compilation from 99, so he prob found an mp3 of that and used that and it was fucked, i remember i had that mob tales comp and it didnt have that mp3 glitch,

Last edited:
Props: DuceTheTruth
Jul 9, 2007
Just sleep he loves that, well you not hatin, just stating your opinion But you will change your mind when you hear his new album
I am 90% sure this is lynch. Just come clean. I saw the instagram post where you said you were gonna post on a "site made because of me named after my song" that you deleted. Same time this random Mr truth spit account shows up. Sure. I have been a fan since 24 deep and still listen too your music but your online persona seems a little off sometimes.

Edit just saw this posted by Mr truth spit

"I heard his new album “Kevlar” for yaw that think he fell off, just wait, he even talks about that on the album, can’t nobody fuck with him"

No one I have ever seen post on this site uses the word "Yaw" besides lynch just went from 90% to 100%

Last edited:

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I am 90% sure this is lynch. Just come clean. I saw the instagram post where you said you were gonna post on a "site made because of me named after my song" that you deleted. Same time this random Mr truth spit account shows up. Sure. I have been a fan since 24 deep and still listen too your music but your online persona seems a little off sometimes.

"I heard his new album “Kevlar” for yaw that think he fell off, just wait, he even talks about that on the album, can’t nobody fuck with him"

No one I have ever seen post on this site uses the word "Yaw" besides lynch just went from 90% to 100%
Lol got em

Props: kane916
May 2, 2018
This is pretty pathetic.

If lynch just hung it up and quit rap while he was ahead and still legend status, he wouldn't have to be making fake screen names on dead rap forums to promote his new album and call himself a solid dude lol.

"I heard his new album wait til you hear it"
Lol!!

Sep 3, 2002

Case closed