Lynch & First Degree the Pedo beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Hahaha....."look me in my face and say that nigga"

Im weak lynch was clownin...de bout to fall off super hard now...lynch was the only respected rapper that would fuck with him...thats gone now...how fun selling your albums to the couple thousands of fans(maybe) you got left de...aint nothing wrong with having ur album go wood

Sep 14, 2011
What the fuck happened between those two.....I like some of DE music ok mayb just one song I GOT THE ZAGG was dope but thats about it.....lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Kinda sucks seeing them beef in a sense due to the history of good music and I even clowned the fuck out of DE last year on that thread where Lisicki exposed the hell out of him for his pedo ways, but at the same time DE was always cool as fuck to his fans. Back in 2000 DE sent me 4 autographed posters across country and always responded to fans in a positive way and always reached out to fans. Lynch tracks with a DE hook always turn out to be pure gold and in a historical sense I hope they squash the beef and get back in the lab together and make some dope music.

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
Kinda sucks seeing them beef in a sense due to the history of good music and I even clowned the fuck out of DE last year on that thread where Lisicki exposed the hell out of him for his pedo ways, but at the same time DE was always cool as fuck to his fans. Back in 2000 DE sent me 4 autographed posters across country and always responded to fans in a positive way and always reached out to fans. Lynch tracks with a DE hook always turn out to be pure gold and in a historical sense I hope they squash the beef and get back in the lab together and make some dope music.
you got a link to that thread?