Lynch DVD Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 18, 2002
@Willy - seemed like after loki first blew willy up about copying hunter s. he avoided the topic and attacked loki with logical fallacies more than anything else...you talk like your opinions/observations are actual facts. if anyone is in any way like adolf hitler it is you, your "shtick" as it has been referred to, can be seen as a utility for social control, using those logical fallacies mixed with enchanting humor to gather followers and supporters....keep up the work

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i dont think i could muster the the will power to be able to obtain a legion of internet message board followers. bow down to willy jones. you can just tell how much pussy he gets. (or doesnt for that matter)

Mar 13, 2003
phil stop stalking me. This is the third time in a week you've used the "Search" function to find where I post trying to get my goat. You're angry because your music sounds like this.

EDIT: Grammar. Strive for perfection.

Mar 13, 2003
It just goes to show how stupid Loki really is. You saw the Hitler anology, immediately thought "OMG HE SAYZ IM A JEW KILLER OR SOMETHINGGGG" and had a fucking heart attack.
The anology to Adolf Hitler is 100% correct. Adolf Hitler commanded an empire the world could not stop, and only Hitler himself ended it. He did this via ignoring his senior advisors even in the face of majority opposition to his silly philosophies (starting in Russia 1942). This is one aspect of his reign, and in this anology it's not "personal" at all.

Case in point:

true^^^the west has always had it.
That's from a previous thread of Loki joining in the asinine pissing and moaning about the west coast being hated on. Loki was basically theorizing that the west coast is a victim of a cyclical downturn - and this is absolutely not the case. It all boils down to the fact that you, Loki, believe your music is a) Fresh/creative, and b) Tight. You've got half this message board telling you fucking different, and you refuse to listen. Siccmade's salad days ended long ago and you can't fucking blame Cedsing, bootleggers, haters, or anyone the fuck else. Your goddamn music has been downright terrible since Sicx's album and LBI barely broke the trend with something below average.

music: that triton imprint ('preset,' you said, & naw, that aint it)
What the FUCK are you talking about? I heard the same goddamn fucking snares from the "Hip Hop Drumkit" preset, completely intact and unchanged on several fucking songs. This is unacceptable in today's marketplace. THOSE SOUNDS ARE OVER AND IT SHOWS NOTHING BUT LAZINESS THAT AN UNTRAINED NON PRODUCER CAN PICK IT UP.

you are pointing out can be heard in all production out there today. or it's done in reason, or cubase. or filtered through a series of soundbanks before it goes to mastering. or sometimes it's good to hear it all 'raw dog.'
Stop digressing. Just admit whoever produced the fucking album was lazy when laying down drum patterns and just used presets from popular synths. At least I'll respect your honesty.

Oh btw, I see your fucking irrelevant red herring argument and chose to ignore it. Nothing you have to say can change the fact that I can perfectly mimmick a TON of LBI's drums at home with minimal effort (in the patterns as well as the ACTUAL SOUNDS), and that speaks volumes about your creativity as a label.

if you can't hear some of the classical theory beta put down in 'i went from,' or 'my mind aint right,' than i can't help you
What classical theory goes into 4-bar loops? None. Next.

, i'd be glad to go over your current musical likes & point out the elements you are critical about in them. garanteed they are there.

Oh really? You garantee it? Compare any of Funk Daddy's beats to fucking the Spyderman beat. Sounds you absolutely cannot recognize, layering, bridges, breaks, tempo changes. Khayree too - Ray Luv's albums STILL have production which makes yours seem dated. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SKILL IN PUTTING 2 LAYERS OF VIOLINS OVER TRITON PRESET DRUMS??!?! There are producers on this board who charge like 100 bucks a beat which totally outclass this fucking album (Heresy being one of them, and Sick-wid-it, if he is who I think he is, too). Buy from them.

& coming up w/ 'new creative ways to say "im sicc" does, in fact, show creativety
I suppose the Hot Boys are creative too? They have 7 consecutive albums saying "I'm rich" - but they state it in new, fun, exciting ways every time. Please. Listen to a song like Nas' "Rewind" - which features a Kafka-esque theme to an old "mafia hit" scenario, and completely redid it in reverse, with an original ending. Ok ok, that's "east coast," so I'll pull another example.

Devin's "Lac Ville 79" - great song focusing on nothing more than his shitty car. Features a catchy hook which doesn't drag (which D-Dubb's hooks all do, they sound like they're 32 bar hooks and it's only 8 bars, and they all sound the same) with very creative lyrics. It took the norm of rap (fancy cars) reversed the trend and made it a hot song. It caught your ears.

"My car is shit, here's why" - is new and fresh.
"Damn I went from small to big" - is old and stale. The fact you mention that Tupac drove the genre into the ground is a horrible horrible excuse.

we throw concerts to entertain the crowd. which, in that instance, in portland, (i wasn't at that show myself, for the record, but i've performed there before.) we seemed to have done a good job of.
Look, do you want gold or platinum plaques or not? If the answer is yes then:

1) Your production is not up to snuff for either of those plaques.
2) Your lyrics are too generic and no longer tight nor shocking enough to earn either of those plaques.
3) Your choruses do not change, break, slow down, speed up or even catch the ear of your casual AND hardcore listeners. They are not up to snuff for a platinum or gold plaque.
4) Your shows are too "old school" and plain to attract a larger crowd than a gym full of 200 people. You don't do "staged" performances? Fine, go rock somebody's prom, but stop fucking bitching on this board.

Sep 29, 2002
wait a minute....
hitler? where's the 'fucking heart attack?'
where did i have a heart attack on this board?
point that out to me, cuz i don't see it. you're
going off half-cocked again & w/ your panties
in a twist. keep it like cucumbers.

& i didn't 'join' the pissing match re: the west coast.
i argued the opposite. read it again...carefully, this
time. as for a 'cycle,' you may disagree but imma
stick w/ my argument on that one.

once again: those aint presets. nuff said. you
just don't like our production. just say you don't
like 'em but don't pretend you got some grand
pearls of wisdom that the whole world's gonna
recognize as true.

devin's 'lac ville 79.' fresh & new? refer to sir
mix-a-lot's 'my hooptie,' which is what, near 10
years old? i like devin's better, tho.

nas' 'rewind' track is one of my favorite's off that
record. i agree w/ you there & i got nothing to
say against it. where did he get the idea from?
there's an episode of the sitcom seinfeld told in
reverse--i remember watching it years ago &
making a note to write a song like that. there's
also a comic-book, 'the invisibles,' that had 12
issues written in reverse chronolgy & published
from last issue to first. & there's countless stories
& novels utilizing the same concept.

both funk daddy & kayree are tight producers--again
i agree, but i can hear the bridges, hooks, etc. you can't?

you still haven't got back to me about the above-mentioned
songs off of LBI. like the change in the hook to 'i went from,'
for example. c'mon, if you aint gonna listen to those songs,
what are we talking about?

4) that show wasn't a gym or 200 people. it was 500+,
but besides that we'll rock any joint, big or small. i prefer
the smaller venues where the crowd is right in front of you.
where did you get the idea we want to have pyrotecnics &
explosions & solid gold dancers onstage?

as for 'bitching on this board,' that's all you, buddy.
all you. & that's the thing: you come across w/
good points & then you veer off into some tangent
where your assumptions become reality--i just don't follow it.

Sep 3, 2002
damn willy jones u is a hater first off this is a cd release with a bonus dvd not tha other way around when i first bought LBI i wasnt feelin porduction now i bump it constantlyly and really like it and who gives a fuck what color the people were in tha crowd its true a lot of horror rap/sicc shit appeals to white poeple for some reason so maybe thats why? and what does hilter halfto to do with music or siccmade muzzic in paricular? and zagg is tight as fuck so please stop sippin hater aide

Jun 16, 2002
www.myspace.com
yo willy how are you gonna argue wit somebody you cant even see i to i wit... you just need to shut the fuck up on the real and show a lil respect !bitch! just say you dont like the cd..... is thaT so fuckin hard you ant changing no 1's mind about the cd you just taking up room on this forum.

so my advice to you is just go fuck yourself no cares what you think they do it for siccmade fans, not people like you!!!!

to loki sup dawg keep doing it for fans like me.

-1!!!!!!!

Mar 13, 2003
I'd like to point out before my next response that redrum is obviously one of those corny ICP kids at the concert, and vtec would gladly be siccmade's prag if he had the chance. what a groupie, look how blatant your dickriding is.

J

J-Tha Rippah

loki said:
i've never called you a hater, jones.
never. a lot of folks do & i've stated
in other posts that i don't see it that
way. i've said you come w/ a lot of hate
& as far as i'm concerned you do. a hater
according to me is someone who comes w/
blind dislike for something; well, you been like
that before LBI & of course after LBI.
like i've said before, you seem to make it
very personal. & you never been down
for discourse until now: that you've replied
w/ some substance, let's get down to the
brass tacks.

music: that triton imprint ('preset,' you said, & naw, that aint it) you are pointing out can be heard in all production out there today. or it's done in reason, or cubase. or filtered through a series of soundbanks before it goes to mastering. or sometimes it's good to hear it all 'raw dog.' you can make a retro 80's beat on the triton & mix it to sound 2003 or vice-versa. you don't like it, that much is clear. good for you. if you can't hear some of the classical theory beta put down in 'i went from,' or 'my mind aint right,' than i can't help you. if you are going to argue that it's too simple (this is hip-hop, not jazz, so we aint gonna solo a trumpet for you, aight?) or find some other way to shoot em down, i'd be glad to go over your current musical likes & point out the elements you are critical about in them. garanteed they are there.

lyrics: you want lyrics besides the 'im sicc' variety, listen to: 'i went from, 'tried to shoot,' 'suicide note,' 'death dance,' & 'everywhere i go.' get back to me on those, will you?

& coming up w/ 'new creative ways to say "im sicc" does, in fact, show creativety. it may bore you, then go elsewhere. just because something is 'original' doesn't make it good. hip-hop has always been about re-defining things. who says that's got to change? you? when timbaland broke the scene w/ his creative style in ginuwynes' 'pony' single, i immediatley thought of krs-one's 'uh-oh' song from RETURN OF THE BOOM-BAP; then there's the obvious source of his inspiration, beat-boxing. i'll willingly talk originality versus substance all day, eryday. no, really. i relish getting into the trenches about shit like that.

im not quite sure how 'rise above it all tracks' will ever get played out if they come from the heart. & we can thank tupac for running that niche into the ground.

the concert: we throw concerts to entertain the crowd. which, in that instance, in portland, (i wasn't at that show myself, for the record, but i've performed there before.) we seemed to have done a good job of. you don't have to 'give a fuck' if the crowd did or did not like it; they did. they walked away happy & so did we. we did our job. i'm sorry, but we don't shoot people at our shows or run around w/ straps onstage. we do spit it as flawless as we can do it, which, in live hip-hop performance, goes above & beyond the average. when you say 'unpredictable,' if you are talking about live performance, what you mean is *staged.* we don't do that. we just rock the mic, to quote old school. since the crowd seems to like that we figure we'll stick w/ that, ya feel?

i don't recall us bragging on here how ahead of the game we are. we do some cutting edge shit, some genre shit, some niche market shit, some retro shit, whatever. we just make music. & if we did brag about it, why get your panties all in a a twist over it? it's when you come at us w/ these kind of accusations that i start racking my brains trying to remember all the bitches i've fucked & who's boyfriend you was to one of em. (i'm trying to stay away from the personal slams but i figure i can get you at least one for the hitler/ostrich cut.)

at any rate, there's my 2 cents on yours. that you post up so much could mean you give a fuck, & that's cool. maybe someday we do make something you like. chill like cucumbers.

@ banthemerciles: that's what i mean. i think he's doing a poor immitation, though i don't know that he knows who hunter is either. (me, i'm a big fan.)
loki is one educated smart motha fucka..s'all im sayin :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
willie jones the transient/drifter rides with ragin homo (sweet crush ;) ) how can he be worth the time to actually serve?

he gets on the computer night and day he starts shit with people and thinks he's hardcore?

he's a joke

an internet whore gettin dick when called for.

he mad cause heresy can squash sumthen when he feels theres no REAL beef.

but willie jones (for dick) wants it in an internet fashion.

he gets balls.

travel across mountains and rivers in real life he get his head stomped the fuck in fucking around like he do online.

thats why he hops homie to homie lookin to leach anything he can.

cause the attention he's not getting at home this net ego is a mutherfucken shame.

like his life off the computer.

no luv.

so he wants to tear it off anybody's net tag.

to bring him down to his net level.

L

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
willy jones.......
i've taken the time to read alot of your posts due to the fact that you must spend extensive amounts of time in writing them....
i can't say i disagree with everything that you say, but like loki's stated numerous times; it does seem that you have a deep hatred for the siccmade family...
which throws me for a loop because you tend to present yourself like an educated person who thinks about a great deal of the things that he talks about....
with this in mind, my analogy for you is this....
willy jones portrays himself much like "stan's" recorded message to em.....
for some reason you have this twisted reality in which you think that siccmade makes thier music for you and you only..... your opinions are tremendously biased in the sense that, you are upset with siccmade for numerous unknown reasons....

i'm sure i'm not alone on this one.... your intense cross sections of siccmade's music can open the door to one of two things....
you either are a huge fan that has turned on siccmade's music... or you really don't undestand siccmade's music/or business ethics at all....

from the gate i've been a fan of siccmade's music because i can appreciate the creativity that they bring to the table.... not only do they have a style that is unique but they have experienced such a giant amount of adversity, and they are still going strong....
you tried to put them up on game when it comes to selling records... which cracks me up for the simple fact that, siccmade isn't about all that shit... granted they want to sell records, but what makes them unique is thier ability to keep it real..... anyone can sell out and make music for the soul purpose of selling records..... anyone can use pyrotechnics in their shows.... but how many artists do you know that really love making music and have little or no outside influences in their music when it comes to the industry..... how many artists take the time to meet with thier fans and talk with their fans....? how many artists just get on a camera and pretty much let you behind the scenes and into their lives.... that dvd is tight because it gives you a look at siccmade from a different standpoint.... they aren't trying to focus your attention on fancy choreography, and video production.... it's underground in it's realest form.... everything can be improved upon... but for someone who started with nothing and has come so far in his proffession.... if you were a real lynch fan you'd have nothing but love....

i'm not here to preach to you and i'm definately not here to change your mind for you..... it really doesnt' effect me either way.... but sense your opinions on my homies music are so strong.... i figured i'd take the time to give you a few of my thoughts..... i damn near wanna send you my album so you can pick it apart for me.... but then again, how can you even pretend to be as intelligent as you think you are, with half assed bullshit that is totally one sided..... that in itself speaks volumes about your closet love for siccmade and lynch.... why else would you dedicate your day to writing a rediculous review that wasn't even a review in the first place...

just like emoe said "lynch, can you tell me why these niggas hate???????? in order to find out..... you know they had to buy your tape........."

and i'm spent...........

SICCMADE GLOBAL

May 2, 2002
"Nothing you have to say can change the fact that I can perfectly mimmick a TON of LBI's drums at home with minimal effort (in the patterns as well as the ACTUAL SOUNDS), and that speaks volumes about your creativity as a label." -Willy

I can perfectly mimic a ton of Dr Dre's drums as well, but the thing is, he created the loop first and put it out, not me. It could be the simplest loop or the most complex, they can all easily be copied.

Shit, listen to 50 cent's "In da club" That whole beat could easily be duplicated, but it's a HUGE hit.