"Lynch by Inch" Suicide Note - tracclisting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
what about what I said Lynch? I asked yo ass about raided in the other forum and you told me to wait for the album to see what is up and then we get a track listing from zagg and no X???? Do not take this as a diss just wonderin cause that confuses me. Either way I am gonna buy this shit the day it comes out just had some questions.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
what about what I said Lynch? I asked yo ass about raided in the other forum and you told me to wait for the album to see what is up and then we get a track listing from zagg and no X???? Do not take this as a diss just wonderin cause that confuses me. Either way I am gonna buy this shit the day it comes out just had some questions.
DAM badgerin and ish... He probably ment to peep Lynch by Inch cause of the lyricz - wordz tell so much.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
poet said:

DAM badgerin and ish... He probably ment to peep Lynch by Inch cause of the lyricz - wordz tell so much.

Oh, I never thought about that. hmm good lookin out man. I didnt mean any disrespect but on the other hand I am not one of these bitch ass fools on here that kisses his ass and takes his dick deep in there throat being his biggest dick rider or somthing. If Something on my mind I am going to say it. Sure Ill kinda watch what I say but I am not gonna be like, "oh umm mr lynch i was wondering" fuck that why treat him like he is someone special when he is just another normal person like you and me. Why should I have to type a certain way to impress him or some shit. Fuck that I am just gonna be myself. If people dislike that then fuck em.

Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
you said you ask my ass, lol cool off homie, ama tell you this, to me the album is better then SOS, but thats just me, but X i'm on here to keep in touch, to holla at you and get ya feelings on shit, so when a niggaz gimmie props he gotta be on my dicc, damm I don't feel that way

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Lynch_Hung said:
you said you ask my ass, lol cool off homie, ama tell you this, to me the album is better then SOS, but thats just me, but X i'm on here to keep in touch, to holla at you and get ya feelings on shit, so when a niggaz gimmie props he gotta be on my dicc, damm I don't feel that way

First of all you got it all wrong i didnt mean shit by that at all. and second of all I did ask you on your evildooinz site and hear it is.

Xraidedloc831
Thug

Question for Lynch
« Thread started on: Jul 20th, 2002, 1:35pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEXT Hey man I was just wonderin, Do you feal there is any album(considering I know there is alot) that is coming out that you can speak on as comparing it to Season Of the Siccness?

Also.

This shit might have been asked already but, What is your status with you and X-Raided. Cause C-Lim be sayin hella shit but you know I am trying to go to the source to hear what you have to say before I go judging shit.

and your response was

Spydermann
H.N.I.C.

Re: Question for Lynch
« Reply #1 on: Jul 26th, 2002, 1:09pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lynch by Inch Suicide Note, Oct 31st

I did not get an answer but you seem think i never asked you about it when i did. I didnt get a real answer from you about it. Now right now you just said to you its better than SOS which I think is the shit and i think it is going to be hella tight then. But see when I asked as you can tell from above you didn't answer me before. As far as the dick riding I ment that just because your lynch people tent to kiss your ass when they ask shit too you. I was just saying I was just tryin to talk to you man to man homie. Not kissass to man. as where the kissass (just so you dont get it wrong) would be me. No dissing intended.

I own all your shit homie and too me its all tight. You or whoever make it seem like i was trying to diss got wrong. I was just askin a question. I will buy your shit regardless cause I know it will be tight but I just didnt know the type of feal this album has to it. Finally I would like to point out I am not pissed or upset in anyway therefore I do not need to CALM DOWN as you put it. So if I made it seem like I was snapping at you then my bad homie. Just trying to ask a question but from what my lady tells me I am not good at working shit and always make it seem something else than what I really mean to say. lololol anyhow keep up the good work and Can't wait for that shit to drop.

Aug 18, 2002
Dam Ive been waiting for this heater ta drop for awhile, I know this Cd is going to be worth the wait, and for ya non believeres check ya selves.

May 3, 2002
LYNCH, i wanna hear that song about how u were feelin when ur momma passed.. is that ever gonna be released? Before u said it was to be released on Mid-Evil.. are u ever gonna release this album or any of ur old stuff.. u said u had like 3-4 albums done.. thats a quick way to get another album out there.. i just wanna hear that shit u vented out when u were goin through hard times.. a lotta times thats the artist best shit there.. real shit.. kinda like how u went off on "Liccasicc" (Q-Ball)..

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Damn everybody wanna hear that track. Ever since I first heard bout that back when Lynch and Ced were facin off on here, I've wanted to hear it.

I've been waitin for that C.O.S. for a grip now, so I'll be snatchin that up when when I go pick up the new Techa Nina.

Apr 25, 2002
finally

i dunno yall, im pretty sure this album will be highly heated. i mean, if we look at recent lynch stuff (plague, drunken style, etc.) it should be on point.... im thinkin this will be the album of the year that will remind people who really is the sacramento king............my thing is i just dont know if it will drop when they say,,,,, well see.............

ps - what about that cos/lynch album.......can we xpect that soon?