Lynch & Big June

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
Does anyone know what song these two made. Its old, I remember I downloaded it off napster back in day when napster first came out. Never found the song on an actual album, but lynch rips the shit out it wit dat Season of the siccness flow.
Cant remember what the name of the song is called but his verse is 2nd, and he comes somethin like

" Let me tell u somethin bout me/ Im one of da siccest niggaz of dat OE/ pop my glock 4 da block & plot me up some shit 4 da rivalry.........."

If anyone knowes the name of dat song or can post the actual song I'd appreciate it & Im sure all Lynch fans would too. Especially if they like that season type flow that we rarely hear anymore.

May 11, 2002
^^^^Thanks For The Track.

For some reason I have never heard this version. I have only heard the track from Brotha Lynch Hung "Book III".

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
^^^^Thanks For The Track.

For some reason I have never heard this version. I have only heard the track from Brotha Lynch Hung "Book III".
thats exactly what i said. i just recently got this track, and i knew i had heard it before on book III, but this version is somewhat different

Apr 8, 2006
Yeah the version called "SAVAGE WAYS" is a lil bit harder....same beat but I think it's a lil faster and the other rappers featured spit a lil more aggressive than this version