Luni & I-Rocc - How The West Was Won

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
@HOGGLIPHE

AM I WRONG OR ARE THERE ONLY 5 RECYCLED TRACS? I KNOW ITS NOT HALPH THE CD...

@ SENATOR...

I COULD SEE IPH THE WHOLE CD WAS RECYCLED OR A BIG CHUNK LIKE HALPH OR MORE...BUT IT WAS A SMALL PHRACTION OPH THE CD...I WOULDNT TURN DOWN A GOOD CD CUZ OPH A PHEW RECYCLED TRACS...

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^

*ONLY* five songs? Ask someone if they would buy a CD if they knew it had 5 old songs on it. I know I wouldn't. With recycled verses. It was my fault for puttin more than half but the point is that the compilation is recycled. I don't even think Getlow has a release with 5 recycled ones.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Luni & I-Rocc - How The West Was Won

HOGGLIFE said:
IN STORES NOW GET IT ANYWAY
Get it anyway? People are complaining about it, why the fuck should they "get it anyway". You're more likely to get a 'fuck your compilation' from that than you are more sales. Sounds like you don't think you should have to EARN peoples money. You just expect them to give it to you.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: @HOGGLIPHE

M-PHIVE said:
I COULD SEE IPH THE WHOLE CD WAS RECYCLED OR A BIG CHUNK LIKE HALPH OR MORE...BUT IT WAS A SMALL PHRACTION OPH THE CD...I WOULDNT TURN DOWN A GOOD CD CUZ OPH A PHEW RECYCLED TRACS...
I would because THERE AIN'T ANY REASON TO RECYCLE MUSIC IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Like senatorOFdaYAE said, you don't go into a store to buy the same shirts over and over again. You want my $15, then go make some new QUALITY music mutha fucka and quit trying to sell me the same old bullshit in a new wrapper! Period.

FUCK recycled tracks and anybody who disagrees with that needs their head examined.

sen and Sick Wid It both just gave out some free game...I hate recycled tracks...whats the point?Plus its mis-leading for the consumer/fan.I aint buyin this project now(not that I was really gonna in the first place)...

lol@ buyin the same t-shirt....comedy,good analogy sen...

Apr 25, 2002
senatorOFdaYAE said:
[Bor whens the last time you went to a restraunt and wanted to order some old ass food?[/B]
HAHA!! I reread his anology and that shit is funny.

Imagine you're at a restaurant and you ordered some pasta, the waitor comes back with your food and says.....

"Heres your pasta you ordered but we saw that theres enough room on your plate for more food so we added some chicken from the last couple, and added some old asparagus from another couple, but trust me, the food is the bomb"

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
HoggLife: songs that you didn't feel got enough exposure??? This is the third album that the Greedy, Luni and Gangsta Dre song has showed up on.

M-Phive: I respect you comin to your boys defense, but since most of the people dont rap, you have to understand they're comin from a fans point of view. I know it's hard to put out records, but hey, we're all fans of music and we have opinions.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I'm glad this was brought to the attention of others...people need to be more honest about their product when they put it out...nobody likes to get gipped...

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT GET IT

SOONER OR LATTER I WILL DROP SOMETHING YOU WILL WANT TO BUY . SO IM NOT TRIPPIN . I APPRECIATE ALL FEEDBACK POSITIVE AS WELL AS NEGATIVE . THIS IS WHAT BOARDS ARE FOR . I ACTUALLY READ THESE THREADS AND POST FIRSTHAND ON THE REGULAR ABOUT 5 TIMES A WEEK.
EVERYBODY AINT GON LIKE MY SHIT THATS THE GAME
BUT IMA GET MY BREAD REGARDLESS CUZ I GOT GAME

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
recycled tracks aint always bad cause i don't hear everything that gets released and i probably hadn't heared the recycled tracks in the first place.

Apr 25, 2002
check it out

i counted 6 recycles...that leaves 13 new songs.....true 6 recycles is alot, but to me 13 new tracks make up a short, but nonetheless full album. i am in no way condoning recycling tracks because of course the album would have been much better with 19 ALL NEW tracks, but i am saying i'm satisfied with the 13 new tracks. they are pretty much all listenable, with a handful of standouts (i.e. the x-raided, 2 lunis, ap9, and lynch&cos tracks). i would have just made those 6 recycles bonus tracks or something...with another 2 new tight tracks the album would have lived up to the hype in my opinion but with the recycles its just another one of the usuals.

Jul 6, 2002
Personally, I think this album is straight heat. As for the recycled tracks i like those songs. As for the song the life I lead, that song DESERVES to shine on more than one album. Would you rather have a C.D with 13 new songs or one that has 13 new 6 old. More for your $. No complaints here