Luni & I-Rocc - How The West Was Won

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Man this album got hella recycled tracks.. and some recycled verses.. I thought it was gonna be all new shit ain't that a bitch.. At least I didn't buy it and got to hear it first. Waste of a tight cover.

May 3, 2002
LMAO!!@"J.T. the Bigga Figga" syndrome. Let's just call it "greed"...
Oh, yeah... let's sue Luni and I-Rocc for making false statements. Or was the West really won by recycled tracks?

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
fuck who was ever talkin about new shit bein on this comp...as soon as i saw the tracklisting I recognized enough songs to pass on buying it. Especially that Luni, Gangsta Dre, and Greedy song...what is this the 3rd damn album that this is showin up on? For the love of God...record some shit on your computer or something, nobody will care..we just want new material

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
MAN EVERYONE WHO AINT A RAPPER NEED TO SHUT THE PHUC UP WIT THAT "BRING NEW SHIT" TALK...IPH YOU AINT IN THE GAME YOU DONT KNOW THE PLAYS, OR WHAT KINDA WORK IS INVOLVED. THAT CD IS STILL HARD AND AINT NOBODY ON THIS THREAD MAKIN MOVES LIKE MY NILLA I-ROCC, IPH YOU DONT LIKE THE SHIT PHINE, BUT DONT KNOC IT TIL YOU HEAR IT...ABA

S

senatorOFdaYAE

you dont need to be a rapper to be a critic..these rappers want people to support them they need to make new music..when is the last time you went to a store and bought the same exact shirt you just bought last month even tho you already have it sitting in the closet?or whens the last time you went to a restraunt and wanted to order some old ass food?to get peoples dollars you need new product!!! i understand you comming to your homeboys defence but the point you tried to make was pointless.....

Apr 25, 2002
senatorOFdaYAE said:
i understand you comming to your homeboys defence but the point you tried to make was pointless.....
Theres nothing more than that, he was just coming in his friends defense. If he was a fan he would've said something completly different.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
Young D-A-T said:
Man this album got hella recycled tracks.. and some recycled verses.. I thought it was gonna be all new shit ain't that a bitch.. At least I didn't buy it and got to hear it first. Waste of a tight cover.
IF YOU WOULDA READ MY FORUM YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE INFORMED BEFORE YOU WALKED YOUR FINGERZ ACROSS YOUR KEYBOARD . EVERYTHING LUNI & I-ROCC GAVE ME WAS NEW . POINT BLANK . THERE WAS ROOM FOR MORE SONGS SO I ADDED SOME SONGS "I REPEAT"
I ADDED SOME SONGS THAT I FELT DIDNT GET ENOUGH EXPOSURE . AS FAR AS THE YOUNG FIERCE TRACK WE HELD BACK OUR DATE CUZ I FELT THAT SONG WAS ONE OF HIS BANGERS AND I DIDNT WANT TO TAKE AWAY FROM HIS SHINE LIKE SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO DO . AND IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE ITS ALSO A MOVIE , MEANING SOME OF THESE SONG WILL BE IN THE MOVIE BUT HEY DONT BUY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT . BUT CHECK THIS OUT I HEARD THAT THIS COMPANY CALLED MTV IS PUTTING OUT A BUNCH OF RECEYCLED TRACKS AND CALLING IT TOTTALLY HITS 2001 GO GET EM TIGER.................................

IN STORES NOW GET IT ANYWAY