LUNI COLEONE Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
BUT HE ALSO HAS PROBLEMS THAT HE REFUSED 2 LET HIS FRIENDS HELP HIM WITH. I TRIED 2 ADDRESS HIS HEALTH ISSUES AND HE LIED 2 MY FACE SO I GUESS U CAN SAY I KINDA GAVE UP ON HIM.
Word. We all have those homies that refuse to change their ways or let any one help them, even though they really need it. U just gotta step back and let them make their own decisions. They will anyway.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I downloaded it, the beats are ok at best. The main issue with this is his vocal quality is horrible almost sounds like pulled from a tape or something. Thoughts?

01.American Gangster (Intro)
02.Earn My Respect (feat. Trife & DaSouloLife)
03.G-Thang (feat. Trife & Carl Peezy)
04.Keep It Pushin' (feat. Trife & Carl Peezy)
05.No Pass (feat. Yoksula & Carl Peezy)
06.Fuk Wit a Real N***a (feat. Carl Peezy & Trife)
07.Go to Sleep (feat. Trife)
08.Break Her Down (feat. Yoksula)

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
The artwork on the front cover needs better graphics design. I'm only feeling half of the tracks. Trife and Carl Peezy were the only guests artists that deserved the spotlight for their appeareance. All the other rappers are not worth mentioning. The rest of tracks is filler material.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Last year, i worked with this dude named June who said he was his brother. He told me that fool Luni is hella stingy. If your own family is talking down on you, maybe its time to wake up and do something different. Lunasicc was dope though. I remember walkin into this party of 300+ people and every was simultaneously bouncing to Do You Wanna Get High. I miss that kind of music man.