Lunch Meat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
100% beef was trash to me. i gave the album chance after chance to grow on me and it never did. i dont mean to talk shit or hate on it cuz lunch seems like a real dude ..but i had to choke that album down like brussel sprouts and liver

but ive heard him come with some dope bars before so its not like he dont got it?

he says you need 50 po to relate to the shit hes on
so i did 50.00 worth of sherm
still didnt relate
:shrug:

only person outta hound foundation i really fucked with is lil b stone.

but dont let that stop you from copping the album! you may like it, this is just my opinion

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
He got a mixtape jack dee was selling on here about a year ago.

Until my return or something, some recycled shit with bstone, some new stuff.

I think with a nasty beat like 100% beef, keep it gutta or the 12 and lil bstone track might go down, I think he flow on them. But def some filler on that cd

Props: Jaysav

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
100% beef was trash to me. i gave the album chance after chance to grow on me and it never did. i dont mean to talk shit or hate on it cuz lunch seems like a real dude ..but i had to choke that album down like brussel sprouts and liver

but ive heard him come with some dope bars before so its not like he dont got it?

he says you need 50 po to relate to the shit hes on
so i did 50.00 worth of sherm
still didnt relate
:shrug:

only person outta hound foundation i really fucked with is lil b stone.

but dont let that stop you from copping the album! you may like it, this is just my opinion
What about Black Mikey?

May 6, 2009
One of the hardest tracks to come out of Dago. But the rest of the album was a disappointment, with the exception of like 2 songs.