LUCIANO & SKAREKROW NEW SONG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
Anybody see the Iraqi war veteran on channel 2 news that got his 1989 honda accord stolen and was pleading to get it back. Hey but you make bread in the army.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
If a mutha fucka wants to go to the military that's on them,niggas soundin like females like they tryin to stop the boyfriend from joining.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
If you feel that strong about it go out and protest,I can see you holding a sign that says "bring our troops home"and under that it says "I'm gay for tokztero" with kiss marks you made with lipstick.

Jun 17, 2009
I'd rather strive and risk everything for my set out here, then to strive for one I don't believe in and that doesn't have a righteous agenda.

Feb 13, 2004
If you feel that strong about it go out and protest,I can see you holding a sign that says "bring our troops home"and under that it says "I'm gay for tokztero" with kiss marks you made with lipstick.
Hey you and Luciano should join the navy together. go in as buddies. U old got Tokztero on your mind ass Nigga. At least when the homie tokztero spits he sounds confident in what he's saying on the mic unlike your old gallagher asss lookin Nigggggggggggggga. lol

Jan 11, 2011
Hey you and Luciano should join the navy together. go in as buddies. U old got Tokztero on your mind ass Nigga. At least when the homie tokztero spits he sounds confident in what he's saying on the mic unlike your old gallagher asss lookin Nigggggggggggggga. lol
NIGGA IMMA JOIN THE NAVY N GO DEEP DIVING IN YOUR MOM WIT SNORKLE N ALL FUCK LIKE HOMEBOY SAID YOU ACTIN LIKE DEAR JOHN N SHIT DONT GO LUCi ITS NOT WORTH IT STAY HERE N BE BROKE N HELLA OLD LIKE ME I DIDNT HAVE ENUFF BALLZ TO JOIN !

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
707corky back in 06 you respected "our soldiers" I guess you don't anymore.

"I HAVE RESPECT FOR OUR SOLDIERS IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM THERE WOULD BE ALOT MORE SHIT GOING ON IN OUR OWN COUNTRY"

Feb 13, 2004
707corky back in 06 you respected "our soldiers" I guess you don't anymore.

"I HAVE RESPECT FOR OUR SOLDIERS IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM THERE WOULD BE ALOT MORE SHIT GOING ON IN OUR OWN COUNTRY"
Things have changed in the last 6 years. Never said I didn't respect them just said I don't believe in it. U old Librarian lookin up old articles and shit Nigga.