LUCIANO & SKAREKROW NEW SONG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2010
fuck no Sacramento ain't like over their, wtf..... in Sac you don't see mufuckas walking around with Choppz in the middle of the day, their ain't no mufuckas out here with bomb's in their car blowing up shit, hood shit way different then that shit out their, but it's just a risk on both places but not on the same level, no matter what hood you live in Sac.

Jun 28, 2009
FINALLY LISTENED TO IT

LUCIANO SOUNDS BETTER WHEN HES NOT CHANGING UP THE SOUND OF HIS VOICE.(COMPARED TO WHEN HE FIRST STARTED POSTING)

KROW TAKING SHOTS AT FOX40?

I LIKE DONNA CORDOVA.

Sep 2, 2008
u act like if u gonna be making 100 k a year in the army u gonna be making the same as the muthafuckaz in taco bell and your putting your health on the line.

unless im making over 100 k i wouldn't join the army
fuck them muthafuckaz i don't trust them muthafuckaz

Dec 13, 2009
u act like if u gonna be making 100 k a year in the army u gonna be making the same as the muthafuckaz in taco bell and your putting your health on the line.

UR STUPID ARMY MAKES BREAD .. OF COURSE THA FIRST YEAR AINT GNA BE MAKING BREAD BUT AFTER THAT ITZ A WRAP....

THA HOMIE JUZ GOT BAK N HE MADE BOUT THA SAME AS A FULL TIME MINIMUM WAGE JOB BUT ALL HE DID WAS BASIC TRAINING AND GO TO CLASS N PARTY ON THA WEEKENDZ N THATZ NOT COUNTIN HIS JOB BONUS N SIGNIN BONUS...

N HE GOT TOP SECRET CLEARANCE.....

N HE GNA GET 50GZ SIGNIN BONUS TO GO TO IRAQ

Jan 11, 2011

HOMIE THAT DOESNT EVEN SOUND RIGHT .. YOU REALLY THINK FOOLZ PUTTIN THEY LIFE ON THE LINE FOR TACO BELL MONEY ???? WOW

Jan 11, 2011
HONESTLY I KNOW HELLA PEOPLE IN ARMY N THE MARINEZ ALL SERVED A FEW TOURZ N IRAQ N AFGHANISTAN N NONE OF THEM HAVE EVER DIED.. PLUS ALL OF THEM GOT MONEY.. WHAT THE ARMY LIE ABOUT ?

Dec 13, 2009
^^^^^^^ iF YOU MAKE ALL THIS SCRILL THEN TELL ME THIS WHY IS IT THAT MOST OF OUR TROOPS STRUGGLE TO GET HEALTH CARE AFTER THE SERVICE?
I AINT IN DA ARMY .....
N CUZ SOLDIERZ DONT GET VIP ACCESS TO MEDICAL TREATMENT N ALOT OF SOLDIERZ SPEND ALL THERE MONEY ON DUM SHIT N THEN END UP WIT NO MONEY WEN THEY NEED IT...

Sep 2, 2008
UR STUPID ARMY MAKES BREAD .. OF COURSE THA FIRST YEAR AINT GNA BE MAKING BREAD BUT AFTER THAT ITZ A WRAP....

THA HOMIE JUZ GOT BAK N HE MADE BOUT THA SAME AS A FULL TIME MINIMUM WAGE JOB BUT ALL HE DID WAS BASIC TRAINING AND GO TO CLASS N PARTY ON THA WEEKENDZ N THATZ NOT COUNTIN HIS JOB BONUS N SIGNIN BONUS...

N HE GOT TOP SECRET CLEARANCE.....

N HE GNA GET 50GZ SIGNIN BONUS TO GO TO IRAQ
LULZ U JUST PROVED MY POINT
IF HE COMES BACK ALIVE FROM IRAQ
THE ONLY THING U GET FOR SURE FROM THE ARMY IS UR SCHOOL PAID FOR
AND BELIEVE ME UR GONNA NEED SCHOOL CUZ UR GONNA BE IN THE SAME BOAT AS EVERYBODY ELSE WHEN U GET BACK.