Louisville Fire and Ice show tonight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
just got back from the show and the strip club afterwards so im far from sober so if nothing makes sense u know why

ive wanted to see a tech show ever since watching the more power dvd and seeing what strange brings to the stage...finally strange came through louisville

i attempted to listen to the opening local acts, but mainly stayed outside with my friend talking about promotion ect. until mars came on, and ive never actually heard his shit...good surprise

ill bill rocked shit, hear someone say something about him not having a good stage show before but the crowd was into him

ive never been a big fan of paul wall or even the swisha house sound, the only texas rappers im really into are scarface and z-ro, paul wall has a stage presence and dude stayed at his merch booth the whole night other then his set...really appreciates his fans

tech's show lived up to what id seen, ive been to hundreds of shows and never seen someone control the crowd like that, i rarely run into tech fans here so i didnt expect everyone to be so into the show

couple mosh pit fights, punk motherfucker kept elbowing me in my back and then tried to start shit...after he saw i was just chilling and wasnt going to pop his ass and get thrown out he started grinding some married girl and then got pulled to the side when her husband got pissed

and someone threw a drink on scenario when he was intro-ing ill bill and he went off and security took the guy who threw it and his friend out of the show

other than that show was good, met tech, kutt, and talked to matic and ds2 for a minute then bounced when there were a few dozen people crowding the tour bus after the show [stuck around to talk to my man terry about something im working on]

^that shit looks kind of long and ran together but fuck it

tech make your way back to derby city sometime

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
So I take it someone arranged for Matic to play? That's great that he got a hook up. Tech concerts are always fun, but there never fails to have that one fucking guy that won't mind his business. I've got all kinds of stories with stupid guys trying to start shit. Good read, though. It sounds like you enjoyed yourself.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Well bro, the right people are around right now. I like Matic and I'm trying to show "them" that I do have a heart. Plus, it's a helluva lot easier to be mostly nice to people than to be a dick all the time.

Aug 31, 2005
So I take it someone arranged for Matic to play? That's great that he got a hook up. Tech concerts are always fun, but there never fails to have that one fucking guy that won't mind his business. I've got all kinds of stories with stupid guys trying to start shit. Good read, though. It sounds like you enjoyed yourself.
if i had enough notice about the buy on i would have put up the money for matic to play and get some merch sales and got my money back on it...didnt happen though

i had been trying to get Verbal Linguist on the show but that didnt go thru either

Lynch is going to be playing here in the next few months and i know a couple local guys trying to get on that

i forgot one thing, after the show some white guy from this ICP inspired local group came up to us while we were talking and dropped the N word like 4 times...gotta love kentucky...ehh i hate my race

lol matic what did you think of the almighty Bukshot and the Mobstyle crew that were near you during the show?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
if i had enough notice about the buy on i would have put up the money for matic to play and get some merch sales and got my money back on it...didnt happen though

i had been trying to get Verbal Linguist on the show but that didnt go thru either

Lynch is going to be playing here in the next few months and i know a couple local guys trying to get on that

i forgot one thing, after the show some white guy from this ICP inspired local group came up to us while we were talking and dropped the N word like 4 times...gotta love kentucky...ehh i hate my race

lol matic what did you think of the almighty Bukshot and the Mobstyle crew that were near you during the show?
I know how that goes, all too well. This girl I was seeing and myself were sitting in a restaurant a few weeks ago and she dropped "nigger" when her phone rang. She had a Ludacris ringtone and I guess she thought it would be cute to call it "nigger shit". I told her "That's the wrong word to use around me." Her face got bright ass red and she apologized. I really hate that shit, man.

Aug 31, 2005
yeah everytime he said it i looked at matic and david and had this "im sorry" look on my face

he was drunk as hell but still, and fuck racism 100%...im white i have never tried to hide that fact or try to be something im not...i couldnt be racist..i wouldnt have made it this far..i went to a school that was 20% white til middle school and grew up an evenly culturally diverse neighborhood to this day most of my friends are black...sadly none of them feel tech

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
yeah everytime he said it i looked at matic and david and had this "im sorry" look on my face

he was drunk as hell but still, and fuck racism 100%...im white i have never tried to hide that fact or try to be something im not...i couldnt be racist..i wouldnt have made it this far..i went to a school that was 20% white til middle school and grew up an evenly culturally diverse neighborhood to this day most of my friends are black...sadly none of them feel tech

I DON'T REALLY TAKE OFFENCE TO THE NIGGER SHIT....LORD KNOWS IM THE FURTHEST THING FROM THE DEFINITION OF A NIGGER.....IGNORANCE IS BLISS SO I CHOOSE TO RISE ABOVE IT

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006

i actually thought it was funny. but at the same time dumb and ignorant. after all he was drunk. your true self comes out when your drunk.

also this is america and i believe you can say what the hell you want to say but just dont put your hand on me or come at me like you are going to otherwise we are going to have problems.

the show was crazy be the way.

Sep 18, 2007
man i went to that Tech show at headliners and it was the shit ! I saw that guy who threw the cup at scenerio and the 2 guys he kicked out was not him,...i was standing behind the guy the whole night,he told security that the other 2 guys had nothin to do with it so security threw all 3 of them out,..about a half hour later dude came back in. He went out and literally changed what he looked like and walked right back in.....Dude tried to get me to help him out and i told him no f**kin way, i wasnt missin Tech because of his stupid ass,...anyway,...i have some great video and pics of the show if anyone wants to see them,..just let me know..........peace !