Louie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
So I caught up with this, seen every episode and while it definitely has it's moments, Lucky Louie is still the superior show. I think Louis directing the show himself was a bad idea because it takes him 3-5 minutes to get across a sentence worth of progression, on average. The pacing is retarded on most episodes. While the unconventional elements initially pulled me in, it has just become off putting because it never really works as well as traditional comedic timing and competent directing would have.
i've seen most of season 4 & still have to stand by this statement. its pretty crazy that this show has a fanbase based on how bad & off kilter it is. if louis wasnt a big name in comedy this wouldnt have made it past 3 eps before getting cancelled.

this show is just never funny & all of its "real human moments" are baby ass sentiments, i wonder if his character is supposed to be autistic actually it would explain a whole lot but i wouldnt give it a pass for wasting my time.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It's alright, it's taking me forever to get through the whole series though, I can only handle 2 episodes at a time. His "welp that sucked, d'oh oh well" sad face persona kind of wears thin.

May 2, 2015
The seasons are like 8 episodes. Lucky Louie was funny but I hated all the canned laughter. For now, I really enjoy Louie on FX and Maron on IFC. To me, every other comedy is boring and already done.