Louie Loc @ www.theinfomag.tk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
yeah louie is hard....and so is learning english apparently, based on the interview....ya'll need a better editor dogg....broken english aint gonna cut it if you tryin to go big with a website....it looks like ya'll designed the site in like 1/2 an hour.....take a little time and reread what you write.....just some constructive critiscism

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
I really wasn't gonna say nothing either, but you are VERY correct musty...the editing is BADD. Rickie - hit me if yall need a real site homie...I got them gangsta prices and please...yall need to get someone to edit that mag deeply. If your gonna rep the Latino Community...let's look great homie aight. Stay Up.

Playa Rae.

Dec 15, 2002
Rappers dont rap in perfect english

I dont see Rapper rapping in perfect english, we street oriented we aint the fuckin source, we a upcoming mag, thanks for the constructive criticism, but yo need to give props now, that is deserve, who is doing what we doing? rep for Latinos, fuck the english! we bout it bout it, just many folks dont get it, wa we got up right now, is simply a tease, what we got coming is the truth, is the ultold stories, man give props! the rest will come! dont trip I got some new editors i am hiring! shit english is my second lenguage, shit i am a hs drop out, a hustle from the TL of frisco, now doing it right, but thanks for your criticism, it only makes me stronger!!!!

yea info mag doesnt edit what, or how the rappers talk, yo need to get that shit right! we type what we hear from the interview wit conduct!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
aight man..do your thang....but your not rapping your in an industry (MEDIA & MAGAZINES) where language and punctuation is a must and if it isn't there...your gonna lose people in a major way.

But you know this already it seems so, like you asked...."PROPS TO YOU". Peace brotha,

Playa Rae.

Jun 27, 2002
I am hustle too and game is the real, i am get props from TL of frisco too and no did school go to after grade 7. I make rap song and now on computation going nationwide with rap. I from the street and real to but you have edit what you right, cause error make magasine look like bad or no speak write english. Why you mad for me....i no mad for you. But i hope you web site fix soon and is in write english cause then it would bee tight. you call DUGOUT and he up you hook fat wit a good site in write english for not so many monies......holla at back at me

Dec 24, 2002
right right right

yo rae, we start this shit off, the editors will come, i am just an example like u are playa, fuck the props, i acknoledge what u share wit me, believe me playa rae and thanks dog, is just that all we get is weak ass comments from non participaters who aint doing nothing to attribute to the cause! in all our postings all we get is hate no love! We starting off, as time goes by like the source when they first started they were one page double sided, we started with 10,000 magazines 20 pages, shit we off to a good start! but thanks dog!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Rickie - Don't get me wrong homie...I support yall...I think yall got the right idea and are taking steps in the right direction. But as for the hate here on your posts on this site...."Welcome to the SICCNESS". We all got it and it's worse for cats just getting on or those who only promote themselves and do not endulge in other conversations and earn they keep. I should say...welcome to the Net.

Keep Your Head man...yall gonna be aight.

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
we'll.....while growing up he lived in millbrae...and thats a fact...as for him being associated with the SCO....thats another thing...and as for your MAG. those are old as pics of LOUIE and im positive that MVP'z are non existant! where did ELO go?

lololl...this post is funny as fuck!

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Is Samoan AJ tha short chubby dood?

As 4 Louie, Yes, He's a dope rapper.....Alwayz has been.....But his shit dont appeal 2 me cuz he's like a sell-out.....He lived all his child-hood in millbrae and has been livin in San Bruno for tha past 3 years or so.....But has yet once to mention anything about his real home, alwayz on da SCO tip.....I dun care how real he is, dat aint real 2 me.....And dat aint just my oppinion, I'm speakin on behalf of tha ogs on his old blocks.....