LOU-E-LOU??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
JUST GOTTA FINISH UP A SOLO TRACK AND A FEW SOLOS AND COLLAB TRACKS WITH EAST CO. CO. ARTISTS....I'D SAY ABOUT 75% DONE, JUST FINISHED UP THE AWAX/WOODIE LAST FRIDAY THO' SO THAT'S GETTIN' CLOSE TO RELEASE DATE.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
WOODIE said:
@NUTTCASE, YOUNG AZ JUST KNOCKED OUT A TRACK 2 WEEKS AGO FOR NE6, HE DID 2 VERSES AND THE HOOK AND B-DAWG AND LIL' DEE DROPPED A VERSE ON IT AS WELL....AND DAMN, THAT'S A NICE PIC OF ALYSSA, WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT????

Thanks for the info on Young AZ Woodie. Damn I can't believe ya'll already on NE6 seems like just yesterday I was swooping up NE1. All of them have been fire too.

Oh and about my wifey Alyssa, I just googled her name in the image section of google. I think that pick was on the 3rd or 4th page.

Jan 27, 2003
yayfilthyfiu
Cuddie Cut said:
word around the yay is, the young homies from 2thacurbproductions wanna get lou-e-lou and cuddie cut on a track....y'all get ready!

lou-e-lou.....it's time to collab folks.......i'm gone get you on my next mixtape as well.....
cuddie.... you kno its nothing primo get at me....