Lost fans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I didn't like the simultaneous shit going on of them being on the plane & them being on the island at the same time.......and that one bitch set off a hydrogen bomb but she still alive, only to die in sawyer's arms, and he hella not finna resurrect her like Sayed? I dunno about all that.

Dec 3, 2005
yea i thought it was fairly obvious that jacob is sayid now that he's back to life and esau is obviously in john locke, both having to use the bodies of the dead now. when the smoke monster came and killed the guys inside where ben killed jacob, after the smoke monster is gone, john lock (esau) comes back and says "im sorry you had to see me like that."

i think that shitty underwater cgi scene nutkase was talking about was just showing in the alternate reality that the island is under water and their plan worked in the sideways reality storyline they are telling.

anyway, it was a great season premiere, i watched it twice on the dvr and im hoping they end up tying a lot of loose ends up.

Dec 3, 2005
I didn't like the simultaneous shit going on of them being on the plane & them being on the island at the same time.......and that one bitch set off a hydrogen bomb but she still alive, only to die in sawyer's arms, and he hella not finna resurrect her like Sayed? I dunno about all that.
well maybe she cant be resurrected like sayid. cuz the others broke open the ankh that hurley brought to them and it had a note with names on it. then hurley asked what it said and the guy said "it says if your friend dies were in big trouble," right after jacob had told hurley to take sayid to the temple.

anyway, after this season is over im going to buy the complete set on dvd and watch it all over again. shit is pretty good

May 27, 2009
I was thinking that everyone on the island has to die. Like there can only be one instance of each person. So either they die on the island and the non-crash version lives, or the non-crash version dies and the island version lives. But the resurrection kind of threw that off.

I don't know, I'm always wrong when I try to figure out what this show is about.

Jan 2, 2004
They hydrogen bomb didn't go off in that timeline.. It did in the one where they flew over the island though with no crash.

However, in that timeline somehow they just got put back into there correct timeline.. And hatch was blown up by Desmond like at the end of season 2... It wasn't blown up by the Hydrogen bomb.

She was hurt and dying from her previous fall.

Jan 2, 2004
I was thinking that everyone on the island has to die. Like there can only be one instance of each person. So either they die on the island and the non-crash version lives, or the non-crash version dies and the island version lives. But the resurrection kind of threw that off.

I don't know, I'm always wrong when I try to figure out what this show is about.
Yeah, I have no idea where they are going with the "flash sideways" things or opposite timeline.. Its gonna have some sort of effect on the plot but they are different timelines since the island is buried by water in the alternate timeline and Desmond's on the plane and everything.. And Juliet says it worked.

I don't know how they're gonna connect that to the main story.. Will they end up with there off island lives and the ability to remember what happened on the island?

I always seemed to think that the series would end with them all finally realizing that they belong on the island and accept it, but I don't have a clue anymore.

And the Lindelof and Cuse said that Jacob inside of Sayid thing isn't what's happening and it'll become more obvious what really happened in the next couple episodes.. But we'll see.

Jan 2, 2004
I hope after the last episode airs, I'm no longer confused.. I mean, i don't care if they don't answer all the little questions, just enough where you know it makes sense.. Because I don't think its possible for them to answer all the questions we have by the time it ends.. Like, who Adam and Eve are and shit like that.. Those don't really matter.. but I want the big ones definitely answered.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Yep, Miles talks to Juliet..and he says that "It worked" so once the survivors find out they've been "living" double lives somethings gonna happen to where one or other dies,

But it seems to me that Jack, the live version on the plane will find out himself somehow

May 8, 2002
I don't think its possible for them to answer all the questions we have by the time it ends.. Like, who Adam and Eve are and shit like that..
I'm confident the big questions will get answered. On their latest podcast the writers specifically addressed the adam and eve question saying it WILL get answered. They said if it involves the characters lives it will get answered. I'm guessing they will leave some stuff open to interpretation. They can't answer every question because every time they answer a question it raises 4 or 5 more.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
'm guessing they will leave some stuff open to interpretation. They can't answer every question because every time they answer a question it raises 4 or 5 more.
Agreed. for the fact that there are TOO many questions to be answered, so like u said..the big questions, that are frequent to dedicated viewers, will be answered

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I enjoyed 3, it was alot about fate, see how Kate and Claire ended up helping each other? Also I think off the island Jack will make Locke walk, cause its their fate.

and fuck that asian cunt needs to talk english, I'm getting annoyed at that john lennon dude always haing to translate, SPEAK ENGLISH!!! ror

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
and fuck that asian cunt needs to talk english, I'm getting annoyed at that john lennon dude always having to translate, SPEAK ENGLISH!!! ror
I like the explanation he gave as to why he has the translator. Makes me wish I knew another language and had a translator.

me: jhsdhsadhas'asd

translator: he says, he'll destroy you on the mic bitch.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
I enjoyed 3, it was alot about fate, see how Kate and Claire ended up helping each other? Also I think off the island Jack will make Locke walk, cause its their fate.

and fuck that asian cunt needs to talk english, I'm getting annoyed at that john lennon dude always haing to translate, SPEAK ENGLISH!!! ror
Pretty much agree with the first part.. and lol @ the john lennon dude i was thinkin the same thing before the asian dude start speaking english