LOS JOTOS BANNED!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2003
HAHAHAHAH FINALLY NUT SACK AND ENALOS ARE BANNED YEEEEEAAAAH!!!! crack open tha bubbley! no more pussy ass motherfuckin "hardcore"-netbangin faggots! :knockout:

Apr 24, 2004
Fuck you leva

559_Soldado said:
:siccness: I FORESEE THEY SHALL ARIVE AGAIN ONE DAY..... IN THE NOT SO NEAR FUTURE ..........

Wasup punk you sure like to flap your lips like your'e moms pussy ha all loose and shit. You run the mouth like a bitch azz nigga come to downtown sacra like you said you was when i had first got on this shit you old azz bitch get a fuckin job you fuckin puerco.

Apr 24, 2004
wasup pussy

ARMEN said:
DAMN I WANTED 2 BOX THAT FOOL 2 LOL

You aint trying to box me nigga you aint no norteno G you aint about nada cuz you asked for my addy. and punk and i gave it to you and what do you know like a lil bitch you stopped tallking shit and went on like nothing fucking leva puro Downtown Sacra

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
sacking916 said:
You aint trying to box me nigga you aint no norteno G you aint about nada cuz you asked for my addy. and punk and i gave it to you and what do you know like a lil bitch you stopped tallking shit and went on like nothing fucking leva puro Downtown Sacra
WOOF WOOF MUTHA FUCKA ALL YOU CAN DO IS BARK...YOU AINT GOT NO BITE...IM SITTIN BACK LAUGHIN AT YOUR FRUITY ASS TRYNA EARN NET STRIPES...AND I AINT GOTTA BE A NORTHERNER 2 HAVE 2 BOX YOU...I WOULD MOP YOU THE FUCK UP FOR THE FUCK OF IT...IF U REALLY WANT IT 2 HAPPEN...I GAVE YOU MY ADDY AND IF U DO A SEARCH IM SURE U WILL FIND IT ON A FEW OTHER FORUMS...IF U DONT THINK ITS MY REAL ADDY...ASK THEM CAKES 4RM THE NORTHWEST FORUM...THEY'LL LET YOU KNOW...BE REAL ABOUT YOUR SHIT...YOU JUSS TALKIN MAD SHIT CUZ YOU BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN...KEEP TRYNA IMPRESS YOUR BF...MAYBE IF U ACTUALLY PUNK SUMONE ONLY...HE MIGHT LET YOU SUCK HIS DICK...

POOF BE GONE TRICK

Nov 8, 2003
sacking916 said:
yeah motherfucker im back y que puto was i scaring you is that why your'e happy i got banned? you're a weenie.
a weenie? wow, thats some hard shit right there. better watch what you say, your kindergarten teacher might see this and take away your gramcrackers and apple juice!

Apr 7, 2004
Mr. ViNN707 said:
^^Correction

Viva Los Joto's de Sacramento por vida carnal
ay look enez out there i dident like them either they use to hate on dyno alot and know i guess there i really dont care for them but look that not koo wat u sai dbout sacra not all fus are hotos

Nov 2, 2003
Gz up 415 said:
a weenie? wow, thats some hard shit right there. better watch what you say, your kindergarten teacher might see this and take away your gramcrackers and apple juice!
yeah thats what i'm saying homie, the teach might make him sit in the corner and take away his nap time privileges too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.