**Los Angeles MC BREED Autograph Signing!!**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
this is from my homie, owner of LCjuggalos.net and fellow westcoast street teamer "Bugley" announced on his site:

Whats Crackin Yall I just got word on some freshness for this saturday Yall should come out and show some love There is a MC Breed Instore the Rude Boy will be there and there will be tons of Free stuff CD's Hats, Shirts, Posters Here is the Address & Location:

1:00pm-3:00pm

Visjon Records
4323 Crenshaw Blvd.
L.A., CA 90008
-------------------
Juggalos and Non-Juggalos, hit that shit up!! me, Bugley and the rest of the west-coast street teamers will be there giving out Strange Music cd samplers, T9X,PDM,Kutt Kalhoun,S&S posters,fliers, matchbooks, zig zags, ETC. ETC.!!!
-JuggalOutkAxt'

Jan 12, 2003
OT: Being as how he's from Flint Town like my man Bootleg, I really wish that Bootleg would hook up w/ Tech for a colaboration on Everready. Im so into bootleg's music its crazy.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

yeah i still bump that bootleg one of the hardest cd's ever.....im havin all types of fantansies and that no future part 2 with breed is tha shiznit!!! but my favorite track of that bitch is Sidewayz that song go hard screwed.... :devious:

Sep 16, 2002
my homie Kae-lo from Milenko500.com posted this:

"Breed along with Esham will be on tour with ODB starting on Aug 24,2004 in Clevland,Oh at Peabodys Nightclub...Check back for more Dates!!"

that should be interesting...Wu Tang Clan just did a re-united concert at San Bernadino not too long ago...ODB was drunk there aswell. Esham LIVE is pretty tight, but I sure do miss NATAS.

Sep 16, 2002
First off, the autograph signing was off the fuckin hook. MC Breed look like Willis in person!lmao
when I was there, my homies Bugley and Jessie (who hung out with Rude Boy these last few days) told me that Rudy kinda doesn't want me to pass out some PDM shit at the signing, so I said fuck it... I hit up CRENSHAW blvd....I and other street teamers there posted KUTT KALHOUN, S&S and T9X posters/flats around Crenshaw Blvd. I was also able to sneak in the record store that's having the signing a box of PDM/TECH samplers and some Strange Music stickers.

RUDEBOY/TECH N9NE BEEF???
-I was told that Tech/ Strange Music went to a party thrown by Rudeboy the night or day before The Gathering of The Juggalos and that Rudeboy even announced to everyone that Tech was there.

-The homie Jessie told me that Rudeboy told him that at The Gathering Of The Juggalos after ICP finished their set, ICP ONLY WANTED Psychopathic members to be on stage to throw faygo around (which usually happens at the end of every ICP concert along with the guests they have, but not THIS TIME) But yeah, Tech was about to go on the stage and throw some faygos aswell, but Rudeboy stopped him and I guess Rudeboy's tone got to Tech, so Tech was like:"What the fuck, man!?".

BACK to the signing... lol, oh yeah, Redman came out of a barber shop that was across the street, said wassup to everyone and hopped on an SUV and rolled out.
This signing was f'n cool as hell and Rudeboy showed ALOT OF LOVE to everyone in attendance by having a bbq, giving out BREED hats, Shirts,beanies and even some Vinyl records!! He told me that his label UMZ (Underground Music Zone) might be moving to L.A. around January next year. While I was walking around Crenshaw, I was able to get a tattoo shop and a couple of stores around to post up some Strange Music posters and give out cd samplers to their customers, which was really really cool...and yes, I took pics of that shit along with the signing and I will post them soon on my "Jugga's Promoting Pics Thread v.2.0" thread along with some promoting pics that Tormentid took, if he will let me.
Again, much love to the homies Jessie, Bugley from Left Coast Juggalos,Don Dymond from Milenko500.com, Rudeboy, Breed, all the juggalos/non-juggalos (there were mostly NON-Juggalos up in that shit too) and street teamers that came to the signing!!!

Nov 14, 2003
by the way, the tormentid pics (if they are the ones i think they are) are part my deal too. i provided the gas, and the camera, i think he took most the pics though (i was too busy putting the shit up).

Nov 14, 2002
RUDEBOY/TECH N9NE BEEF???
-I was told that Tech/ Strange Music went to a party thrown by Rudeboy the night or day before The Gathering of The Juggalos and that Rudeboy even announced to everyone that Tech was there.

-The homie Jessie told me that Rudeboy told him that at The Gathering Of The Juggalos after ICP finished their set, ICP ONLY WANTED Psychopathic members to be on stage to throw faygo around (which usually happens at the end of every ICP concert along with the guests they have, but not THIS TIME) But yeah, Tech was about to go on the stage and throw some faygos aswell, but Rudeboy stopped him and I guess Rudeboy's tone got to Tech, so Tech was like:"What the fuck, man!?".
Good info man...