looned and chopped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
anghellicn9ne said:
yea i think midwestmixtapes.com is selling um for like 10 or 15 dollars im not sure tho havent been there in a while
They have them listed on their site, but they all three have DL Links, not prices.

Jan 10, 2006
warrior_juggalo said:
I wish they done celcius, Nobody likes that album, I think it rocks, Tracks like....

Mizery, We dem boyz, He Wanna Be Paid, Be Warned, Boss Doggs, Shoot tha Shit and Blue Streak, man that shit is fire.
I love celcius. I ripped the cd to my computer, took out the non-tech songs and added a few songs feat. tech and then made a new Celcius album that i bump damn near everyday. Celcius with Kansas City King on it is dope. :devious:

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Techninja said:
I don't get this whole looned, chopped and screwed craze...why not just listen to CDs the way they were suppose to sound?

i do it because i love to do it not just because someone asks me..i love techn9ne's music and i love screw music. so why not bring to the table the best of both worlds. it is my way to express my appreciation for it all..hope yall understand and respect what i do..fuck the fame and money its for the love of the music :) although a lil money does come in handy!

Nov 7, 2006
i dont like the whole screwed and chopped shit but some of the songs sound alright but none better than reg songs. stictly my opinion, not tryin to be a dick lol

Oct 5, 2004
DJ LOON said:
i do it because i love to do it not just because someone asks me..i love techn9ne's music and i love screw music. so why not bring to the table the best of both worlds. it is my way to express my appreciation for it all..hope yall understand and respect what i do..fuck the fame and money its for the love of the music :) although a lil money does come in handy!
thats whats up... for real, i got nothin but love for this dude because of his appreciation for the tunes.. he could be nothin but another midwest rap artist tryna do his thing.. an i wouldnt give the dude a second look... but he does shit that i enjoy.. that i highly enjoy, an for that i give em much much fuckin love no doubt... keep em comin loon cuz theres muthafuckers out here who appreciate it

Apr 30, 2004
murderman said:
thats whats up... for real, i got nothin but love for this dude because of his appreciation for the tunes.. he could be nothin but another midwest rap artist tryna do his thing.. an i wouldnt give the dude a second look... but he does shit that i enjoy.. that i highly enjoy, an for that i give em much much fuckin love no doubt... keep em comin loon cuz theres muthafuckers out here who appreciate it

I agree. Screwed an Chopped ain't for everybody, but I do enjoy it, especially when it's associated with music I like.