Looking for DOA cassettes and CDs!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
i'm happy for mixerr having covers..not happy when stalked by him and hated by his gang of idiots like you....
i live in a grow men world but you live in your blah blah world......
I wasn't trying to stalk you. I had just wanted the covers so I could do a review on D O A for my music Mixerr Album Reviews. Also, I am in the process of finishing up D O A - Problem Child for this month. You won't be disappointed!

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
If you have never been to this community of obscure gangsta rap collectors that spend hell of time on ebay, amazon, underground rap forums, blogs, web shops, if collectin mp3s also on download sites, download programs etc you can't understand wbl's actions snakegang.

If you share something to the web, be it pictures, mp3s, covers or even a name within seconds it's everywhere in the world and people will do whatever with it. Some stuff some of those people do i (and i guess lot's of others) consider fucked up especially the mp3 collectors use all those things often in ways that look very shitty to me. So if you got something that without you maybe doesn't make it to the web or atleast not in a long time (like those doa covers people in the web been lookin for since a decade) you might prefer to keep it instead of seeing a scan you made in 2005 for your homie in 2013 on a blog by some idiot who posts it there like it makes his dick bigger.
Reasons like that might been the reason why the one who gave wbl those scans said don't share em because he knew wbl would understand those reasons and also be a honest person who really keeps em.

Me personally with time i learned stuff i share to the web i just forget and don't care anymore where or in what way i might see it later. But i have to admit at first when i was new to this i got sad everytime i saw something i shared and without me maybe wouldn't already be in the web used by a to me unknown person in a dumb way.

Wbl kept his word to somebody which is rare in the whole world this days and so also in oop g-rap collectin. You can question the reasons why somebody told him to keep the covers (which i tried to explain you a bit here even tho you would need some years in this community to understand them really) but the fact he is a honest person and keeps his words shouldn't be questioned just appreciated.

Thx also to indo (and people know i think he done many wrong things but credit where credit is due and also to show i don't care for people i care for actions, could even be my best friend who asked wbl for those covers and i had told him let it be he can't share em) for being able to share this picture, i wanted to see it for years (but i never went crazy over the fact i can't see it, was just something i wanted to see and might asked here and there but this junkie mentality so many oop g-rap collectors have like this and that release, mp3, cover is the most urgent thing in the world will always be a major factor why i consider so many oop rap collectors in the web a joke. Be easy, it's music, passion is cool but when you turn into a zombie it's ashame)

Btw give it a few days and you will see this doa picture everywhere. Some enthusiastic fans with it but also some total idiots who don't realize they just fiendin for more data and forget the joy of music. Thats the web. Cover was long hidden and now won't be anymore threads anywhere about it, only for the other cover we still haven't seen lol.

It’s no offense against anybody in particular i’m just stating some things I see in this collectin gangsta rap game. Only a few clowns started taggin their pictures because they wanted to gain fame like that, most people did because all of em atleast at one point had this a bit sad and disgusted feeling when they saw a picture they made and without them probably wouldn’t be in the web on a website that has nothing to do with em used in a way they don’t like. I don’t want to go more into detail what ways one couldn’t like and why to some extent it still shouldn’t bother and how lost a lot of people are that just want more and more instead of enjoying the unlimited amount of releases they can already hear and have, just shed a little light on some things an outsider maybe doesn’t understand at first.

Last edited:
If you have never been to this community of obscure gangsta rap collectors that spend hell of time on ebay, amazon, underground rap forums, blogs, web shops, if collectin mp3s also on download sites, download programs etc you can't understand wbl's actions snakegang.

If you share something to the web, be it pictures, mp3s, covers or even a name within seconds it's everywhere in the world and people will do whatever with it. Some stuff some of those people do i (and i guess lot's of others) consider fucked up especially the mp3 collectors use all those things often in ways that look very shitty to me. So if you got something that without you maybe doesn't make it to the web or atleast not in a long time (like those doa covers people in the web been lookin for since a decade) you might prefer to keep it instead of seeing a scan you made in 2005 for your homie in 2013 on a blog by some idiot who posts it there like it makes his dick bigger.
Reasons like that might been the reason why the one who gave wbl those scans said don't share em because he knew wbl would understand those reasons and also be a honest person who really keeps em.

Me personally with time i learned stuff i share to the web i just forget and don't care anymore where or in what way i might see it later. But i have to admit at first when i was new to this i got sad everytime i saw something i shared and without me maybe wouldn't already be in the web used by a to me unknown person in a dumb way.

Wbl kept his word to somebody which is rare in the whole world this days and so also in oop g-rap collectin. You can question the reasons why somebody told him to keep the covers (which i tried to explain you a bit here even tho you would need some years in this community to understand them really) but the fact he is a honest person and keeps his words shouldn't be questioned just appreciated.

Thx also to indo (and people know i think he done many wrong things but credit where credit is due and also to show i don't care for people i care for actions, could even be my best friend who asked wbl for those covers and i had told him let it be he can't share em) for being able to share this picture, i wanted to see it for years (but i never went crazy over the fact i can't see it, was just something i wanted to see and might asked here and there but this junkie mentality so many oop g-rap collectors have like this and that release, mp3, cover is the most urgent thing in the world will always be a major factor why i consider so many oop rap collectors in the web a joke. Be easy, it's music, passion is cool but when you turn into a zombie it's ashame)

Btw give it a few days and you will see this doa picture everywhere. Some enthusiastic fans with it but also some total idiots who don't realize they just fiendin for more data and forget the joy of music. Thats the web. Cover was long hidden and now won't be anymore threads anywhere about it, only for the other cover we still haven't seen lol.

It’s no offense against anybody in particular i’m just stating some things I see in this collectin gangsta rap game. Only a few clowns started taggin their pictures because they wanted to gain fame like that, most people did because all of em atleast at one point had this a bit sad and disgusted feeling when they saw a picture they made and without them probably wouldn’t be in the web on a website that has nothing to do with em used in a way they don’t like. I don’t want to go more into detail what ways one couldn’t like and why to some extent it still shouldn’t bother and how lost a lot of people are that just want more and more instead of enjoying the unlimited amount of releases they can already hear and have, just shed a little light on some things an outsider maybe doesn’t understand at first.
fast quote...i enjoyed a lot back in the days 2 post untagged NOLAcovers here lambo.....