Looking for a rare (unreleased?) Brotha Lynch track from 91siccness days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2021
I was a member here back when this was the 91siccness. I think I joined a couple years before the 91siccness concert. It's been a long time! I've started reading the forums again and finally decided to make a new account. I don't remember the name I used 20 years ago (I'll keep thinking about it), so don't know how to identify myself, which is a shame.

There was an unreleased Brotha Lynch track that I must have heard from these forums. I cannot remember the name of the track, but I can still hear the beat and some of the lyrics in my head. Do we have any OGs that can help? I'd love to know where I can purchase this track if it can be identified and is actually for sale on an album.

It's not much, but here's the lyrics I can remember. The first 2 lines are literally the start of the song. I can't find these lyrics on any rap lyrics search, and I'm not having any luck searching back on these forums that far. Every link to songs posted back then are LONG dead.

Lyrics -

Now I've been siccer than sicc
Off that O-8 English drip

I ride all night with my gat tucked tight
If you see me, you're 'bout to get fucked, so keep your asshole tight
I blast all night

- That's all I can recall at the moment. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Dec 6, 2021
Ive been here that long but from the lyrics you provided I cant think of any tracc u might be looking for.. Good to see you back.
Thanks. Both your name and Gabe's name seem familiar. Trying to remember some names around here. It's kind of a strange feeling being back. The last I recall, which may be around the time I left, was some drama surrounding Bloccstyle 2.

I know the track I'm looking for was on a youtube of someone that used to be around here, or still is, but the account was terminated before I had a chance to record it. May have been something like sicctv or siccness radio? I really don't know. It has one of my favorite beats and the lyrics on it were on point. The version that was on the youtube was only like 20 seconds long. I keep wanting to say the original from here had Coolio Da Undadogg in it, but looking him up, the only track I'm seeing with lynch is Betrayed. That's definitely not it. Coolio Da Undadogg very well may have not been in it. My memory is shit. I know every Lynch fan would love it if it can be unearthed. If only Lynch still posted here. Sounded like a Phonk Beta beat, so he'd probably know as well.

Dec 6, 2021
I FOUND IT...kinda. It's this verse right here. The beat is slightly different and the original didn't have this other dude on it, but it's close to what I remember. I apparently was also wrong on what the first part of the track was. Anyone have any info on the original version of this?

Props: RAVAGE

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I FOUND IT...kinda. It's this verse right here. The beat is slightly different and the original didn't have this other dude on it, but it's close to what I remember. I apparently was also wrong on what the first part of the track was. Anyone have any info on the original version of this?
this song is off two compilations- the version you’re talking about is on west side compilation from Repo Rick or some shit. This version you posted is on the Brown Magic compilation- some shit put out by some Frisco Nortes some years back

edit: the name of the song is “young riders” feat Big june

Dec 6, 2021
this song is off two compilations- the version you’re talking about is on west side compilation from Repo Rick or some shit. This version you posted is on the Brown Magic compilation- some shit put out by some Frisco Nortes some years back

edit: the name of the song is “young riders” feat Big june
You ARE THE MAN! Thank you so much. This is exactly what I was looking for. SO much better than what I found. I see the siccness still comes through

Dec 6, 2021
Livin' Dead Ever Since is epic. Awesome that you're on here interacting. Been promoting that track in a couple discords for a while and while I have trouble finding people that like more than mumble bullshit, nobody can deny that the homage to your roots is top shelf. I didn't think that beat could be improved, but you definitely found a way. Keep it up!

Last edited:
Props: dalycity650