***LOOKING 4 ARTISTS TO MAKE A MUSIC VIDEO***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2007
What it do everybody my name is Jonathan.

I am a former student of the Academy of Art University in the city. Its my 3rd year in and I am planning ahead for my next big project. I usually do film, but I want to be diverse and try a music video.

Here's the deal:

I get 800 feet of super 16mm film, which is roughly 16 to 18 minutes of footage. For those who don't know how good the quality here's a random demo reel I found on youtube that can give you a better visual of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPRyao98WRo

So my plan is to film a track, rap or R&B. So you as the artist wouldn't have to spend nothing for film because I would supply it with the camera and crew. Also you as the artist will get a music video to help promote yourself. As for me I will have my project and something to put on my demo reel. So it is a win win situation.

Ok so I am looking for artists, if anyone is interested in this, who have a great song that can be accompanied with some great visuals. I you think you got that one track I would love to hear it and see if I could work with it. I would love to work with Turf Talk, Jacka, Laroo, Vital, Baby Jaymes or FAB, but I'll keep my options open.(Managers if your interested get at me)

PM me or you can email me at [email protected]

This is a great opportunity for you and me as artists. Thanks for your time.

Sep 29, 2007
To everyone

As of now I am listening to all the tracks submitted to me and I wil choose which one I will make a video.

If I don't do this project with you, it won't be the last. I'm going to keep you all as my contacts for future projects.