look out tech n9ne.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
lol..man i hope he dont sell shit so he can finally get it thru his fuckin head....but-i bet muthafuckas gonna cop that shit,just not tell anyone.....i hate that fool wit a passion,i hope he go double aluminun

Feb 17, 2006
k-fed will definitely sell more than tech cause his video was near the top of launch rap videos and it had one of those mainsteam beats that sound like every dipset song i hear...it'll sell, but hopefully the critics will embarrass him enough so he'll just leave forever

Sep 16, 2002
lol @ John Cena fucking up K-Fed in WWE.....Tech, Kalico & Kutt should do the entrance music for the new tag team: "Cryme Time".

all in all, K-fed thinks that he's smart for marketing his album through WWE and many people say that "any exposure is good exposure" BUT... he STILL won't get that much sales because wrestling fans hate him.... whenever ICP, Eminem, The Game, or any OTHER rappers had commercials during RAW and SMACKDOWN, it HELPED their sales, but K-FED....sorry, it won't effect his album sales that much.

Sep 14, 2005
Kfed is the shit.............. some one should clean it up off the ground because its really starting to stink

The only thing he has goin for him well was Britany but even she is spent now. He had to ruin it for everyone! Now hes tring to push this crap.

That was funny as hell on wrestling : Anyone wana hear me rap
HELL NO!!!!

Then Jonny C puts the hurt on him! some one needed to do it

Oct 30, 2006
the.know.how said:
k-fed will definitely sell more than tech cause his video was near the top of launch rap videos and it had one of those mainsteam beats that sound like every dipset song i hear...it'll sell, but hopefully the critics will embarrass him enough so he'll just leave forever
tech's slacker video was at #1 at launch for a long time, doesnt mean anything, tech fans will vote 16 times a day each....

Jan 31, 2006
Ya Boy rips it on the song with Federline called Dance with a Pimp. And the beat isnt all that bad. But Federline is about as good at rapping as I am at flying