long time fans...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
Well some are just flat out obsessed with him.
Tech is really good and deserves a lot more recognition than he gets
but there are doper rappers that have a good 10-12 years in them

Feb 28, 2008
I give people shit who listen to tech and I listen to him. lol

But really, theres a lot of people around my town who are just too obsessed with him and only bump his music and shit.... it's like trt9 board in real life,,, scary shit.

Jul 4, 2009
I give people shit who listen to tech and I listen to him. lol

But really, theres a lot of people around here who are just too obsessed with him and only bump his music and shit.... it's like trt9 board in real life,,, scary shit.
To think we came to this board to get away from all that shit too

Jul 4, 2009
Well I know I went to TRT9 one time n Im like the fuck is this? then I heard about the siccness so I left that site to come to some normal fans of Strange Music
So I know I came here to get away from them.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I remember when Tech would do shows like every other weekend at the Uptown for like $15. When he had the little get together at The Beast/Edge of Hell (Don't remember which one). Summer In The City. When he was on the Sprite Liquid Mix tour, in STL barely anyone knew who Tech N9ne was. Now motherfuckers allover the WORLD know him...Man he has came a LONG way in the past few years. I used to go around middle school telling EVERYONE I came across about Tech to help get his name out there. When Celcius came out, skipped school to go to record stores to tell them NOT to sell that shit. Case in point, as weird as it may sound, It was a big dream of mine to see him exceed cause I knew how fucken amazing he was and how much he deserved it all. I think I speak for everyone here when I say it's wonderful for us OG fans to see that he has achieved the success that he has...

I remember those days too...

:)