long time fans...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2009
I dont know anyone who likes Tech in my area and i dont think anyone gives a fuck. Excepts for this guy I just met on TRT9 that seems cool and this one guy I heard play the Beast in his car as he was cruising by.
I wore some Tech and Strange merch and couple people gave me a look like WTF is that but never said anything. A couple of people kept starring like they couldnt get enough of it or were entertained by it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It has redeeming qualities, though, and I don't wanna stifle the dude's thought. It just looks like it's gonna turn into a random ass thread. If only it could be steered back that direction?

Sep 7, 2002
I remember when Tech would do shows like every other weekend at the Uptown for like $15. When he had the little get together at The Beast/Edge of Hell (Don't remember which one). Summer In The City. When he was on the Sprite Liquid Mix tour, in STL barely anyone knew who Tech N9ne was. Now motherfuckers allover the WORLD know him...Man he has came a LONG way in the past few years. I used to go around middle school telling EVERYONE I came across about Tech to help get his name out there. When Celcius came out, skipped school to go to record stores to tell them NOT to sell that shit. Case in point, as weird as it may sound, It was a big dream of mine to see him exceed cause I knew how fucken amazing he was and how much he deserved it all. I think I speak for everyone here when I say it's wonderful for us OG fans to see that he has achieved the success that he has...