LOL TIJUANA DONKEY SHOW..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
i don't know about a donkey show but when i was in thailand i saw a girl...

Stick cigarettes into her pussy and blow Os

squat down on a stack of misc coins and make perfect change with her VJ

take a straw, put it in her pussy, use it to suck coca cola into her snatchola and have it come out as sprite.

Same straw scenereo but put a dart in the straw and shot said dart across the room into a metal airconditioner that was mounted into the wall
Saw the same show. But you forgot about when she put a straw in her cooch and blew out candles. Or when she spit the goldfish out her cooch into the fishbowl. You must have been in the military. That's right over there in Phuket aka Fuck it! What you know about PLAYSHCHOOL-A-GO-GO?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
nonfickt, there was a donkey show. but ask yourself this: how many women are willing to fuck a donkey within a 15 year period every day?

not many

you milk your bestiality whores for all their worth and call it a day

think that went on before digital cams and youtube

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I would think in the world we live in with the amounts of easily attainable drugs, depraived sexual establishments, and general weird people walking around, in a world where you can fly to Thailand to nail a pre-teen, or download a video of a women being intimate with a snake, that it is entirley possible if not probable that there is a place where you can walk in lay down a few bones and watch a female with no self-esteem make sweet love to a donkey, i believe it.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
when I was in Mexico I was askin dudes out there where the donkey show was... they were all sayin that shit isn't even real... and it's just a myth

guess they were wrong

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
its real it just doesn't happen to often it was more popular in the 70's in mexico(tourist attraction).the dude that told me saw it was a vietnam vet(57yrsold) from arkansas. all his fellow marines told him about it. the mexicans at my job told that shit is true..no bullshit

i don't know about a donkey show but when i was in thailand i saw a girl...

Stick cigarettes into her pussy and blow Os

squat down on a stack of misc coins and make perfect change with her VJ

take a straw, put it in her pussy, use it to suck coca cola into her snatchola and have it come out as sprite.

Same straw scenereo but put a dart in the straw and shot said dart across the room into a metal airconditioner that was mounted into the wall
this is tru i saw this in phuket! shit was crazy