lol @ snoop dogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I too feel Snoop is at a level where he can do what he wants...If he is having fun, making money and taking care of his family then so be it at this point. He has put in his time IMO...Besides, when was the last time you heard someone say "Man, I cant wait for a new Snoop album?"..dont worry, I'll wait, but just remember I do have to pick up my Son from daycare in 4 hours.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
the original "drop it like its hot" song is the BEST song ever made.

fixed...and i'm sure Chree @Chree martin_07n @martin_07n Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO will agree, ya heard me!!!!!!!!!

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
fixed...and i'm sure Chree @Chree martin_07n @martin_07n Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO will agree, ya heard me!!!!!!!!!
Well of coarse you guys will agree. You teletubby ass niggas always on each other's nutsacks. Especially you and Chree lol

Ya heard me!!!!!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Well of coarse you guys will agree. You teletubby ass niggas always on each other's nutsacks. Especially you and Chree lol

Ya heard me!!!!!
well of course you're a faggot.

you're mad because the one song i posted shits on your man crush drake's entire catalog...past, present, and future.

lol @ you implying that i'm a faggot just because i mentioned someone on a website just because we like listening to the same rapper, when you got tucked in bed by another male human being, and you also got hit on by a faggot male employee at red robin.

also, nobody i mentioned is a "nigga" so you can shove this irrelevant statement up your ass, you virgin ass wanna be norte!!!!!!

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
well of course you're a faggot.

you're mad because the one song i posted shits on your man crush drake's entire catalog...past, present, and future.

lol @ you implying that i'm a faggot just because i mentioned someone on a website just because we like listening to the same rapper, when you got tucked in bed by another male human being, and you also got hit on by a faggot male employee at red robin.

also, nobody i mentioned is a "nigga" so you can shove this irrelevant statement up your ass, you virgin ass wanna be norte!!!!!!
Lol U mad haha

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004

Ya heard me!!!!!
Breh, you might want to avoid using the teletubby reference when trying to insult others. We've all seen your picture and your ass looks EXACTLY like a litte norte teletubby yourself thug life aka reckless. I'mma find that pic and let the photoshop goons go to work on you.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Snoop is entering Hammer and Coolio territory at this rate. His best music is better than either of theirs, but you can't deny he's driving down that same road. Give him 1-5 years before he tries to come back %1000 gangster again

Mar 13, 2003
Shots fired!!!!!

N wot up martin_07n @martin_07n haven't heard from u in days breh!!! All's good I hope!!!