Lol fuckin Aussies...The Jackson jive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
that's cause the classic siccness.net excuse for ignoring white supremacy is "OMG, im irish/slavic/finnish/portugese/whatever and we get shit on by the english but we got our shit together and BUILT THIS COUNTRY instead of blaming whitey! therefore racism isn't that big of a deal." and that shit is odious. nothing personal mate.
Well your american I don't expect you to understand about how things work in Australia.

Let me ask you, who do you blame for African American slavery? Immigrants from the 70's & 80's or white angle saxon americans who had slaves and made someone sit on the back of the bus because they look different?

Feb 1, 2006
Well your american I don't expect you to understand about how things work in Australia.

Let me ask you, who do you blame for African American slavery? Immigrants from the 70's & 80's or white angle saxon americans who had slaves and made someone sit on the back of the bus because they look different?
first off, im not american I'm french/roma/swedish so kiss my ass!!!11!! lol just kidding. Why does it matter who to blame for slavery, it happened for 500 years and long after there was put in place a system of white supremacy to exploit and control black people. Meanwhile, indigenous people were ethnically cleansed from the entire continent by european colonization until they are culturally and numerically decimated. Immigrants came in and assumed a HIGHER position in the social hierarchy and benefited from the exploitation.

To claim that americans of european descent no matter when they immigrated didnt and still dont still benefit from that is factually incorrect. The prisons aint filled with 50 percent Irish people.

But its not my job to explain that to you on a gangster rap message board so lets just get back to what we was talkin about earlier.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
first off, im not american I'm french/roma/swedish so kiss my ass!!!11!! lol just kidding. Why does it matter who to blame for slavery, it happened for 500 years and long after there was put in place a system of white supremacy to exploit and control black people. Meanwhile, indigenous people were ethnically cleansed from the entire continent by european colonization until they are culturally and numerically decimated. Immigrants came in and assumed a HIGHER position in the social hierarchy and benefited from the exploitation.

To claim that americans of european descent no matter when they immigrated didnt and still dont still benefit from that is factually incorrect. The prisons aint filled with 50 percent Irish people.

But its not my job to explain that to you on a gangster rap message board so lets just get back to what we was talkin about earlier.

America & Australia are different and I don't need a history lesson lol

lets just drop it

I'm proud of my history nothing will ever change that, as I'm sure everyone else is too..

Feb 1, 2006
Sketchy B:

lol, that's the classic ethnic white excuse anywhere, I just got in a huge arguement with my jewish potna, and he waas jumping from white to jewish when it benefited him had to call his ass on it, and he fessed up and said yeah, (white) jews and other ethnic whites tend to do this when it's convenient.
yeah we do. Cause "white' isnt an ethnicity, and you want to have an ethnicity thats pretty normal. But when the undercovers hop out on you in a dark parking lot flashing badges like happened to me a few hours ago, I wasn't mad that they saw "white" at that particular moment. America, what a country!

Feb 1, 2006
is black an ethnicity?
Hmm, i dont know. On one hand, no, but on the other hand maybe it has become one in the US because people were denied knowledge of their specific African ethnicity.

Its definitely a part of white "privilege" (i hate that term) that lots of the time white folks and other immigrants can trace their lineage back to a specific place, even a village.

how would you call it?