Lol fuckin Aussies...The Jackson jive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
thats the difference with us though, we don't give a fuck about anything and don't take ourselves seriously.

Feb 7, 2006
thats because the aboriginies haven't had the force Blck americans had in America or it would be different over there, trust. It's not that yall just dont care its cuz you can afford not to.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
thats because the aboriginies haven't had the force Blck americans had in America or it would be different over there, trust. It's not that yall just dont care its cuz you can afford not to.
well for starters I'm from the balkans, so whatever the anglo saxons did to the black australians has nothing to do with me.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
lol, right, as a european person enjoying your standard of living on the continent of Australia that has absolutely nothing to do with you. :cheeky:
yeah because we helped build this country to what it is now mate, not blame whitey everytime things didn't go our way, we worked our asses off and we were and still are subjected to racism and are the minority in this country, but the aussies from my generation know who runs this shindig..and its not them

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
they dont consider us whites because we have darker skin, they consider anglo saxon australians the only whites.

Feb 7, 2006
Are you from Europe? yes. Are they from Europe? Yes. Do they consider you white over Asians, middle easterners, and aboriginals? Most likely yes. There is such a thing called ethnocentrism, doesn't mean it is racism...anglo-saxons have always looked down on everybody, but still Europeans have always eventually benefited in Anglo societies compared to the natives and most of the time non-black minorities of the land.

And if it wasn't for the Natives no one would be getting shit.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Are you from Europe? yes. Are they from Europe? Yes. Do they consider you white over Asians, middle easterners, and aboriginals? Most likely yes. There is such a thing called ethnocentrism, doesn't mean it is racism...anglo-saxons have always looked down on everybody, but still Europeans have always eventually benefited in Anglo societies compared to the natives and most of the time non-black minorities of the land.

And if it wasn't for the Natives no one would be getting shit.
What you are saying has some truth, but its not as black and white as you paint it, no pun intended.

They call us 'Wogs' its a derogatory term they use for us Arabs, Asians, Slavs...

Feb 7, 2006
yeah I know, I just wanted us to clown on these aussies, if you on that GTA 4 steez that's cool, we still clownin these bitch ass aussies though.

Feb 1, 2006
that's cause the classic siccness.net excuse for ignoring white supremacy is "OMG, im irish/slavic/finnish/portugese/whatever and we get shit on by the english but we got our shit together and BUILT THIS COUNTRY instead of blaming whitey! therefore racism isn't that big of a deal." and that shit is odious. nothing personal mate.

Feb 7, 2006
Sketchy B:
that's cause the classic siccness.net excuse for racism is "OMG, im irish/slavic/finnish/portugese/whatever and we get shit on by the english but we got our shit together and BUILT THIS COUNTRY instead of blaming whitey! therefore racism isn't that big of a deal." and that shit is odious. nothing personal mate.
lol, that's the classic ethnic white excuse anywhere, I just got in a huge arguement with my jewish potna, and he waas jumping from white to jewish when it benefited him had to call his ass on it, and he fessed up and said yeah, (white) jews and other ethnic whites tend to do this when it's convenient.