lol CISPA passed 248 to 168

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
i know im half retarted. can anyone explain this law in laments terms? try to keep it down to a few sentences. maybe a paragraph if necessary. i will give u props for ur efforts anyone. help an OG Pimp out will ya?

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
i hope when we have an uprising in the US, the military soldiers have the regular peoples backs.
I was thinking about this too. Soon enough military personel will be able to arrest people as if they were cops, and when that starts happening theres going to be a mutiny/rebellion, and its going to be who oppose the US being a military ran country, against the military.

Who are the soldiers gonna side with? Their familys or the government?

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I was thinking about this too. Soon enough military personel will be able to arrest people as if they were cops, and when that starts happening theres going to be a mutiny/rebellion, and its going to be who oppose the US being a military ran country, against the military.

Who are the soldiers gonna side with? Their familys or the government?

If it came down to it, they'd side with the "average" American's because that's what they are. That doesn't mean "outside entities" couldn't be brought in, to handle business for the government if things really got out of control for them.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i know im half retarted. can anyone explain this law in laments terms? try to keep it down to a few sentences. maybe a paragraph if necessary. i will give u props for ur efforts anyone. help an OG Pimp out will ya?

CISPA could allow any private company to share vast amounts of sensitive, private data about its customers with the government.
CISPA would override all other federal and state privacy laws, and allow a private company to share nearly anything—from the contents of private emails and Internet browsing history to medical, educational and financial records—as long as it “directly pertains to” a “cyber threat,” which is broadly defined.
CISPA does not require that data shared with the government be stripped of unnecessary personally-identifiable information. A private company may choose to anonymize the data it shares with the government. However, there is no requirement that it does so—even when personally-identifiable information is unnecessary for cybersecurity measures. For example, emails could be shared with the full names of their authors and recipients. A company could decide to leave the names of its customers in the data it shares with the government merely because it does not want to incur the expense of deleting them. This is contrary to the recommendations of the House Republican Cybersecurity Task Force and other bills to authorize information sharing, which require companies to make a reasonable effort to minimize the sharing of personally-identifiable information.
CISPA would allow the government to use collected private information for reasons other than cybersecurity. The government could use any information it receives for “any lawful purpose” besides “regulatory purposes,” so long as the same use can also be justified by cybersecurity or the protection of national security. This would provide no meaningful limit—a government official could easily create a connection to “national security” to justify nearly any type of investigation.
CISPA would give Internet Service Providers free rein to monitor the private communications and activities of users on their networks. ISPs would have wide latitude to do anything that can be construed as part of a “cybersecurity system,” regardless of any other privacy or telecommunications law.
CISPA would empower the military and the National Security Agency (NSA) to collect information about domestic Internet users. Other information sharing bills would direct private information from domestic sources to civilian agencies, such as the Department of Homeland Security. CISPA contains no such limitation. Instead, the Department of Defense and the NSA could solicit and receive information directly from American companies, about users and systems inside the United States.
CISPA places too much faith in private companies, to safeguard their most sensitive customer data from government intrusion. While information sharing would be voluntary under CISPA, the government has a variety of ways to pressure private companies to share large volumes of customer information. With complete legal immunity, private companies have few clear incentives to resist such pressure. There is also no requirement that companies ever tell their customers what they have shared with the government, either before or after the fact. As informed consumers, Americans expect technology companies to have clear privacy policies, telling us exactly how and when the company will use and share our personal data, so that we can make informed choices about which companies have earned our trust and deserve our business.

CISPA really is the Big Brother law.

Oct 27, 2008
wait hold up brehs.... on occasion, 17 year old young womens find it appropriate to reveal their exposed tiddies to the internet. is this CISPAS saying that if i were to accidentally fall victim to said exposure, i could face grave repercussions??? i hope not. cuz brehs, i thought this was AMERICA.

lol nobody's gonna read this thread butcher. you're kidding yourself.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
white brehthren nutty, 2pac been trying to lace us browns and lighter shades of browns for years too. it goes deepeth than that
I was kind of in a hurry and probably could have worded it better or went more into what I meant. Not in a "the man is trying to keep us down" or "don't trust the gov" type of way, but in a conspiracy theory sense. Like if a rapper makes it big these days, they are in the Illuminati and are sent to brainwash you, or they sold their soul to the devil to get where they are.. usually both. Shit like that and a bunch of other comments I've seen over the last few years of the sort. That's what I was wondering about. Like when did Kanye West become a reptilian? lol

Props: S.SAVAGE

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol nobody's gonna read this thread butcher. you're kidding yourself.

yea i know lol. shit, I dont even give a shit about this lol and i started this stupid thread

well at the very least i thought people should know about it; people seemed to know about SOPA here on the sicc so i thought people should know about its dastardly mutated cousin CISPA

Props: Mixerr
Aug 6, 2008
M @mixbullies my quasi-racist black brother from not my white mother, maybe you can 'splain somethin' for me. What's up with black folks and the Illuminati over the past, like lets say, five years? I guess more so on the net than I've noticed offline but fools be trying to connect damn near everything it seems to the Illuminati these days. Like I know the whole Illuminati conspiracy thing goes across the board but a lot of black people seem to be taking it to that next level lately.

There was a Negro meeting in 2008 where they decided to replace the phrases "the man" "them crackas" "the white man" and "them government muthafuckas" with one official blanket term: "The Illuminati" they shoulda never gave niggas youtube, they think it replaces reading books

Props: WHITE DEVIL
Aug 6, 2008
and it was that damn zeitgest and professor griff interview from public enemy that blew up around the same time and started an internet revolution, but if the common man even knows the term "illuminati" that means they stopped using it at least 50 years ago

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
A lot of fabricated info meant to cause confusion like all that reptilian shit. Laws will be passed and people wont give a shit until that law slaps everyone in the face, cant even assemble and protest, laws being passed thats why the occupy shit went down. Osama is dead why do citizens need to be monitored like lab rats?

Aug 6, 2008
A lot of fabricated info meant to cause confusion like all that reptilian shit.
that whole "reptilian/serpent" concept represented people with an active 3rd eye and kundalini energy flowing up their spine in ancient times, thats why some pharaohs had snakes on their crowns where the 3rd eye was

but when you go by half ass information without looking up the source you get some stupid bullshit that says there are actually reptiles and they werent the indigenous conscious people of the planet that came up with the concept but the pasty white elite that rule the planet because they're aliens lol

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
A lot of fabricated info meant to cause confusion like all that reptilian shit. Laws will be passed and people wont give a shit until that law slaps evertone in the face, cant even assemble and protest, laws being passed thats why the occupy shit went down. Osama is dead why do citizens need to be monitored like lab rats?

When they have drones flying over their head, watching their every move... their mood might change a little bit.

[video=youtube;iUrm-8-G9ok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUrm-8-G9ok[/video]